erens been taken part 2

Read this important:  i will be writing the rest of the book in frist person mode thats the change to make it easier to write. Boy oh boy let's get right into it. Also fyi its not going to be exactly how the show went. I honestly cant remember the brilliant reason i even made this book i cant remember where im going with this and im honestly ready to quit after a few more chapters because i honestly dont know what to do anymore i think i been away from the book too long and now all the ideas and purpose for this book in my mind is erased. And also think of this chapter kinda like a recap some things were said in the show.

You stared down at your hands. everyone was rushing and preparing to save Eren. you got the information you needed about what happened after everything went down. you had no choice but to believe it.

You get up off the ground and head to your position jumping up on your horse. you had to help save him after everything you two been though he was your best friend and you care about him maybe not like the way he do but it doesn't matter when it comes down to his life. you were so wrapped up about saving him you almost forgot the colossal titan had took ymir you Wonder what will happen to them once we find them.

"Spread out! Take formation to locate the enemies!" Erwin shout as we take off being more careful this time.

Time skip 30 minutes later

I was with mishka and we had a pretty good idea exactly where they were. And we was right but we where too late and took off after them but unexpectedly we found ymir instead but something wasn't right she was looking at us in a way you could tell something was wrong. "Everyone stay back somethings not right!" Armin yelled but it was too late yirm leaped to her goal slapping q soldier on her way making him fall right into the titans hands.

Christa called out in joy to ymir but just like that christa was out of sight. "D-did she eat her." Armin almost said in a whisper no one could move being shocked by the sight but a deadly yell from below snapped me out i rushed down quickly cutting the titans hands off before they had a chance to get the soldier in its mouth. I zipped us back up but everyone was gone too concerned about their friend to worry about us but armin knew i had it in the bag we quickly follow behind our team.

We caught up but a flash of lightning blinded us for a second seeing the armored titan yirm on his back and eren and bertholdt.

"Lets go!" Mikasa yell furry and frustration in her face. We all jump down getting our horses and riding off. To our surprise ymir took Christa out but she was still alive thankfully. We soon get close enough to try latch on to Reiner. But every attempt ymir pushed kicked slapped every soldier in her way. But mikasa found a opening and took it being quick she slash her eye right open. Leaving us all to get on top of reiner shoulders but his hand was covering eren and bertholdt. We hear bertholdt yelling at eren to stop.

"Good luck with that eren is the most stubborn person i ever known and to try to get him to clam down too is a waste." Jean said sounding like a compliment instead of an insult. "I hate him more then anyone could." Sounding like the opposite but jean wanted to do anything he could to get eren back. "Lets put the hurt on him together what do you say?" Jean giving a grin

"Berholdt give eren back right now!" Mikasa yelled desperate "do you think you can keep running forever? Thats not going to happen!" Jean said

"Was everything a lie? Our friendship the 3 years we spent together was it all just to see us fall and crumble face us tell that to our face tell us that it was all just a lie?!" Conny screamed "what about the days we talked about when all of this was over we were supposed to grow together see the world in a different light dont you remember?! So why!" Conny continued "face us as a friend or a foe!"jean yelled