Jealousy- Mick Rory

So this one is a request from @Turntabl-3  hope you like it!

"No Ray its not your turn." you shout as you, Snart, Mick,and Ray enjoy a game of cards on the waverider. "Hey I got distracted I forgot." he winks at you making you blush. It has become a habit that all of you play cards often now, except usually your playing with Sarah too. But since Rip, Sarah, Firestorm and Kendra were out hunting for savage this time, so obviously couldn't play.

"Yeah right, you and your cheating ways." I smirk at him as Snart plays his turn. Mick just sits quietly with a PO'd sort of face on. "Oh I can cheat in more than one way honey." Ray says as I laugh. "Okay enough flirting and back to the game, people. Its like you play cards all the time just to flirt." Mick says unexpectedly as you are startled. Silence falls as you awkwardly play your turn and you see in the corner of your eye Snart slyly smile towards Mick. "Oh Mick," Snart sing songs smirkingly, "why are you so irritated? I thought it was rather entertaining." Cold smiles as I glance at Ray and he shrugs then to Mick who grunts.

"No reason, just thought it was getting annoying. Not everybody wants to hear two lovebirds chirping all the time." You go dark red in the face as well as Ray when you hear Micks words. You didn't like Ray like that, if anybody, you had a little thing for Mick. The pyromaniac that is now thinking you like Ray.

The rest of the game was torture you sharing awkward glances with Ray. And everything seemed stiff. Till Rip and the rest walked in. "Well, we think we have the next time period Savage is appearing in. But for now we'll stay here to formulate a plan." he says as everyone gets up and Ray smiles with satisfaction from winning the game. "Well see you later losers. Im gonna take a nap." He says walking towards the hall. Sarah and Snart are already starting a separate game and Mick left a while ago. "Same, Im tired." you say honestly as you head to your room too.

However, as you were half way to your room someone yanks you by the arm and you spin around to be met with soft plump lips on yours. You only kissed back to the unexpected kiss when that earthy Mick smell had come, filling your head. Butterflies, pleasure,and passion. So this what it felt like to kiss Mick. He pushes you against the hall roughly as you lightly grind your bodys together earning a smirk in the kiss as his tongue roamed your mouth freely. Oh, he was enjoying this.

But to soon, you both had to catch our breathes. "Whats that for." you ask surprise now taking over. He grins as he brushes some hair in your face aside. "Its me making you mine before some nerd does." Mick growls pressing more against you and finding a bare spot on your neck to kiss. You moan slightly. "Oh so thats it, Mr. Jealous." you smirk enjoying his warm body against yours. "Whatever." he mumbles as he looks at you again. "I was wondering if, maybe on our next stop we could have, date thing or whatever. If youd like to that is, if you like me also-" you hold a finger to his lips as he stops.

"I would love to go out with you Mick." You smile as he does the same joining your lips once more.