Seduction - Mick Rory

"Hurry and get ready." Seth says passing through your doorway. You and your team were arch enemies of the Legends. You all have met plenty times in battle and both sides enjoyed whipping each others asses. It was almost like you were all frenemies. Kind of like the Barden Bellas and The Treblemakers.

You smirk getting on your dark blue jumpsuit. You had powers that actually gave you cat reflexes, long nails, and could fight a cat. You had yet to find out if you have nine lives though.

You walk into the main room of the timerider, yeah even the name of the ships are enemies. "Whatsup, people." I say as the all look ready for battle. "Just in time Flexstra." Andrea says as I smile widely. Yes, your name is Flexstra, cause your extra flexible.

"Okay! Listen up, the legends are going down today!" Andy, Andreas brother and our leader. "Yeah!" you all scream. "We just got a message from Rip and he says they are all gonna be fighting. That means were pairing people up." you smirk secretly hoping to get your favorite enemy, Mick Rory. You never knew why you found him beyond attractive but all you know is you have been head over heels about him for forever.

"I'll take Rip, Seth is with Ray, Jake is with firestorm, Clarissa with Snart, Andrea with Kendra, Alex with Sarah, and Y/N with Mick." as hard as you tried, you couldn't hold back the smirk that came to your lips. "Are we all okay with those." Andy asks. They all nod. "Easy as pie." I say smiling when I saw the waverider out the window. "There here!" Alex calls with a grin. "Lets kick some ass!" I shout as we all go running to the entrance.

Just to clarify stuff more specifically. We are both good guys. We just get caught up in competition sometimes. Which explains why we take breaks and meat in the woods sometimes to have little games.

As both doors open to both ships each team charges, dodging trees and logs to get to the other. As you run towards the ship you dodge Sarah and run past Seth fighting Ray already. Turning around you quickly dodge a ray of fire flying at you. You soon notice Mick is still on the ship.
And everyone else is off.

Slipping into the waverider while everyone was preoccupied was easy. You search the main deck and a couple halls, nothing.  Walking to the back of the ship you see a muscular figure leaning back in a chair. Your smirk widened. He was in the workout room, of course.

"Hey there mister Rory." you say walking up behind him. He doesn't even look behind at you. "Why are you on our ship." he asks roughly. "Why aren't you out there with us?" you ask to make it fair. "Didn't feel like fighting you." Mick stiffens as you put your hands on his shoulders from behind. "When has the Great Heat Wave not been up for a good fight huh?" you ask starting to massage his shoulders now. You could tell he liked it.

"When I don't feel like it." he answers flatly. You smirk putting your mouth by his ear. "Too bad, I was looking forward to a good fight." you say as his breath became choppy. "But you know." you say walking to his lap and sitting your self down taking his arms and wrapping them around your waist. "We can always do other things." as you say this you lean back onto Mick into his chest in a sexy like manner and you hear a slight groan come from the muscular man.

"Your getting yourself into some real trouble little kitten." Mick growls into your ear as you smile, your plan worked. Then you did the last thing that you knew would set him off. You turned so you faced him and sucked his neck letting out a heavy pr your cat reflexes have been holding in. At this Mick immediately reacted and before you knew it his lips are hungrily eating away at yours. You kiss back just as needy.

You finally get to show him how you feel. "Damn your seductive Y/N." he growls putting your legs around his waist and bites on your bottom lip making you gasp. That gave him just enough room to slip his tongue in to explore your mouth, as did your tongue with his. Anyone looking from the side would have said we were way to into this kiss to be healthy still.

Right as Mick was starting to unzip your jumper he groans loudly at the voice through the speakers throughout the ship. "The battle is done please return to your right ship. We lost." Rips voice boomed. You smirked at Mick. "Looks like we won." you say happily. "Oh no kitten, I won this round." he says in your ear as you wink pecking him on the lips one more time and start walking out swaying your hips. "Later Mister Rory." you smile.

----------------------------------------------------

Thnx all again for everything, plz keep requesting. Ily all❤