Break-up - Michael Scofield

So I know yall wanted one of these for Michael too, just hope you all like it as much as the Linc one.❤❤

Its been three weeks since you and Michael broke-up, and both only relationship wise, but also like really broke up, separated. And you miss him like hell! His caring eyes always looking your way in to see your face, his lips, his touch, everything. But this is it, its over. All because a stupid fight about some plan gone wrong. Maybe you an Michael weren't meant together. But your heart keeps telling you, HELLS NO!

You gasp for fresh air as a you hide from the police in a closet. You have been in here for about fifteen minutes holding your, em, pp, for about 14.9 minutes of it. Which hurts.

The house you are in is a fairly new home that is empty. You sigh as you hear the police drive away and leep out of the closet. You hurts hen sprint out of the house and decide to try a risky move, to go to the bathroom in a store by the house. Yeah, everyone will have heard to look out for you, but you have to go. Yes, it was your brilliant idea to split from Linc and Michael. But it was the best one to stop Linc from having to hear you and Michael squabble.

You look in the mirror and straighten your messy bun and tank top. It is freaking hot outside and your cargo pants weren't helping. Quickly washing your face you slip out and out the store door into the streets. You adjust your flatbilled hat sighing again when you remember Michael handing this hat to you when he bought it after you proclaimed you loved it.

As you look off into nowhere you spot another dredded cop-car. You gasp taking off into a darker ally. Just as it passes "phew." you say turning but gasping once more when you run into someone.

You slowly look up and back away. But to much relief you see Michael and Linc right infront of you. You smile but it quickly fades into a frown on seeing Michael. "What are you guys doing?" you yell as they are stilling peering at you surprised. Well, Michael was. "We were coming to find you." Linc states as he looks around the ally corner cautiously.

Confused you lookat him. "Why, i can take care of myself." you say angry. "Honey, I know. Tell mike that." Linc says as you whip your head towards Michael. He has flushed cheeks. "Y/N, you arent safe. You almost got caught back there." He says brushing off your surprised look. "I am totally good, thank you. I don't need your help." you sarcastically reply. "See you around Linc." you call heading towards the other end of the ally.

But he only followed. "Y/N, please I'm just asking that you stay with us. To be safe. That's all." Michael says grabbing your arm. You yank your arm away. "Fine." you mumble as you catch a grin on Michael's face.

A day quickly passes and you still ignore Michael. You ignored the food he tried giving you, drink, clothes, jeez this boy was doing everything for you. But why, why after he is the one who broke up with you.

"Y/N may I speak with you in private?" he asks as you glance his way. "Nope that's okay." you say confidently as you keep walking alongside Linc. He goes silent and you feel a bit angry at yourself for pushing him away this much. Michael is really sweet and you knew he would never stand someone getting hurt let alone hurting someone. 

You all keep walking heading to your next destination. "What should we do for the night?" Linc says stopping and turning to Michael. "I don't know, get a hotel." he sighs with a face of sadness and defeat on. He looks lost almost. Your heart throbs at knowing you did this. You kind of just want to see that bright smile again.

"Michael, this is getting ridiculous." Linc says sternly as we stop by a road, darkness covering everywhere except the streetlamp we are standing under. "First you mess up on a location to meet Sucre. Then you mess up on helping him. What next!" he yells as you groan tired and sad at how tired Michael looks. "Okay you two. Im gonna say we call it a night." you shout over Linc. "We are all freaking tired and we are heading to that hotel." I say pointing at the hotel so conveniently placed across the street.

You get a groan from Linc. And nothing from Michael. You all then walk into the lobby. After checking out two rooms Linc heads into one and you said you'd take the second bed in Michael's room. As you walk into your room with Michael no words are exchanged. You hop in the shower after Michael and sigh at the relieving feeling you get from the long needed warm water.

Getting out you smile as you see one of Michael's shirts left on the sink. You can't help but quickly slip it on with your under stuff and walk out. You see Michael is studying a tattoo that is on his arm and you sit in your bed.

You start flipping through channels as the silence becomes to unbearable. "I'm so sorry Y/N. None of that messed up plan was your fault. If anything it was mine." He says as you look at him. "Whatever." you reply before looking back at the TV.

You feel the bed sink and Michael sits right next to you. "I can't stand you not being with me. I missed you," Michael says looking you in the eyes now and you see only truth and longing in his. "And i can barely think without you. Im lost, I can't function right Y/N. Your a big part of me. I really regret all I said. And I was really hoping you'd forgive me somehow, I hate that I broke up with you. I hate that your not mine." his sweet words roll of his tongue like a rehearsed line. You knew you feel the exact same way about Michael.

You look always and back at his beautiful eyes. "God Michael. Now how can I say no to that adorable face." you say as you both break into dorky smiles. You are finally relieved by seeing his smile again.

Michael's arms wrap around your waist pulling you into him for a long hug. He then rests your foreheads together pecking you on the lips. "Your my everything Y/N." Michael says softly. "I love you so much." you say as he smiles kissing you in a heartmelting way.

You felt secure for the first night in two weeks as Michael wrapped you tightly in his arms till you fell asleep.