Maybe - Snart

"I'm so bored." you groan leaning onto the main control table as everyone makes plans for the next attack somewhere. Not sure.
You were recruited on this team because you had invisibility powers, as well as whatever you touched. You were rough around the edges, was a good guy sometimes, enjoyed pleasure, and had a little crush on Leonard Snart, just a little. Okay okay maybe a big one.

No one at all acknowledged your whining and it made you irritated. You stood straight pouting while stomping your foot a little. "Im bored." you repeated just for the heck of it.

"Then maybe you should go occupy yourself sweetheart." you hear Snarts voice and your eyes brighten staring at him. He has looked up from cleaning gun. You smirk a little. "Sorry if Im annoying but it is boring in here." you say smiling shyly. "Like I said, its okay to leave." Len says in a softer nicer tone. It made your heartstrings tingle.

"Well, I was hoping you could help with the occupying part." you say leaning back on the control table.

You blocked everyone else out by now and were focused on one thing, the man across the table.

Len had a huge grin on his face from your comment. "Maybe...." he drawled, "I'll do just that. But your asking for it." he smirks as you grin now cheekily. "Oh yeah? Well I'd love to find out what exactl-" you were cut off and both your gazes at eachother too by the voice.

"Okayyyy.... People, can you get a room already." Jax says raising both hands in surrender. You turn bright red as you notice when you and Snart started to flirting everyone started watching. You glance back at Snart and go even redder when he is smirking along with Mick, Ray, and Sarah. All the rest were just disgusted.

"That's okay." Len says as you look up and see him start walking towards you. He walks up to you and grabs your hand in his. "That's actually great advice. Shall we?" Len says as I smile dorkily and start walking out with him right beside me holding hands.

As you get into your quarters he quickly pushes you in pinning you against the wall, kissing your neck. You let it a moan and he smirks. "You like that?" he asks slyly. "Enough to occupy me." you smirk as his eyes turn a shade darker and his lips immediately meet yours. It was like a dream come true.

Just the way you dreamt his pink soft plump lips to taste like. Soon you were slipping off his leather jacket and, well lets just say...

Damn did Snart know how to occupy a lady!

--------------------------------------------

Okay so this was actually just thought up as I went. Be sure to comment on how you liked it, vote, and request!

Ily all!❤