My Child - Mick Rory

Backline: Your 4 month bf, Mick, finds out you have a child and were to ashamed to explain and tell the team.

Y/E/C scans over the team after a long day and you sigh stepping over to your bf Mick. "Im tired baby." you sigh and he smiles down at you as he cuddles you into his chest.

"Okay babygirl." He grins. And you both are about to step out of the main room along with many other retiring teammates. "Woah, hold up." Rip halts everyone as we turn to him and Mick growls. "Ugh, if I need to take one more order from genius today..." He warns as you giggle. "Mick." you say playfully scowling.

"I was hoping you would all be happy being as tomorrow I am dropping you all off at home to visit." Rip smirks as your stomach sinks. Mick doesn't have Leonard anymore and you know you can't let him go to a grave, being as Snart was kinda his home/family. As a obligated gf you have to let Mick come home with you. Oh no.

Everyone smiles and you fake smile upto Mick who has a emotionless face on. "Are you okay?" you ask looking up at Mick. Suddenly he lets go of your waist and stomps off in the general direction of his room. You look around at everyone staring and run to catch up with him.

"Mick!......" you shout turning the corner to his room. "Mick." you whisper again quietly as he sits on his bed. It is then you notice a single tear is shed right below his eye.

You sigh going in and sitting by him. Your mind knew not to touch Mick in this state for fear he might do something in this dreadful state. And so you sit, in total silence.

After about two minutes you decide its safe to speak. "I love you Mick." before you could resist telling him it for the first time your stupid mouth let it slip. He probably doesn't even feel that far yet. "I love you too Y/N." your eyes shine as they look up and sure enough he did say it to you. A smirk appeared on your face as you get up and sit on his lap.

You sit on it facing him and smile wiping away the single tear.

"Come with me, to visit." Micks face lightened at this. "That's okay, you visit your friends." he says face returning to mellow. "Nope, besides your mine now." you smile pecking him on the nose as you get up walking towards the door. But stop when you feel Mick spin you around and kiss you. "No, I claim you mine." he smirks.

.....

You stand by the door holding your boyfriends hand and as he notices your worried and nervous gaze you feel a squeeze of reassurance. "Its okay Y/N. I should be the nervous one. Meeting your friends and all." Mick grumbles. You blush. "Mick, their not my friends were meeting its my family." you reply as Micks face turns to utter confusion.

He knew very well, you told him all your family was killed. But he asked no question and was silent until you and him were standing directly outside of your best friends door.

You knock nerves making your hands shake. Soon the door is answered by a peppy looking girl about your age. "Y/N! She shouts hugging you. "Melissa!" you groan into the hug.

She lets go noticing Mick all the sudden. She backs up a bit. "Ooh and who is this hott- I mean g-guy." ah traditional Melissa just like how she always was. You look at Mick who is kind of overwhelmed as to who is in front of him. "Oh this is my bf Mick Rory." you say as it doesn't even faze her that you mentioned a criminal as your bf.

"Oh wow nice to meet you, come in you two. Oh and Carrie is just in the living room follow me." she smirks as you can't help but get excited at seeing your baby.

"So I thought you said Melissa is your friend not family." Mick whisper into your ear as you walk into the living room behind her. "She is." you whisper back. Your heart leaps as you see Carrie. You squat with your arms out. "Carrie!" you say with a wide smile as your 4 year old runs to you. With no words she hugs you tightly. She knows exactly who you are, her mummy.

As she lets go you smile up at Melissa. Carrie toddles over to Mick and he bends to her height. You've never till now seen Micks face so soft at the sight. He grins as he picks up the happy toddler.

"You cwute." she shouts with excitement and giggles. "She's just like her mom." Melissa laughs causing Micks head to shoot towards you then Melissa. "What do you mean?" he asks with an unreadable expression on.

You decide he needs to know sometime and he is holding her right now so...

"She's mine Mick. Carries my baby."

Mick looks at you in shock and Melissa mumbles something before grabbing her keys an leaving. She knew we needed privacy. "It was a mistake that happened a few years back and he left, but I love her Mick, she's my baby." Mick gently sets Carrie down as he never breaks your eye contact. He steps closer you and you see hurt but something else in his eyes.

"I wouldn't have loved you less." your gaze toward the ground shifts upto him as he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. "What." you sniffle. "I wouldn't have loved you less and i don't love you less Y/N." Mick gives you a smile. "Really." you say snowing through your tears.

"Yes, for you and her." Mick starts. "I would do anything. I will treat her as my daughter. If you allow me." he clarifies as you giggle at him. "Of course baby." you laugh kissing him as he kisses back gladly.

-----------------------------------
So I thought I owe you guys a long one after how long I haven't updated Lol. Plz comment vote, fan!

Ily all!💜💙💛