Hi - Michael Scofield

Tired. You were tired of running constantly. You didn't know how much more you could take. So when you heard Michael and Linc, some old friends, are on the run also, you were determined to find them. Especially Michael. You were his middle school, and highschool friend.

You haven't seen him for a long long time. Partially because life, and other part because you got mixed up with the wrong crowd. And that's how a stupid ass 'fake friend' framed you and made it seem like you robbed a bank and not her.

So now its been a whole year and a half of running.  And you were shit tired. You'd changed, you want a normal life now, settle down with a loved one. You secretly always had Michael in mind as that 'someone' since middle school.

You finally had it, a lead on Michael and Linc. They just broke out two weeks ago, and they are in Texas now. And you think their meeting in a small town somewhere at a old house. As for now, well.

You were standing right outside it.

Tripping over words and ways to explain your condition and make a withered friendship come to life again. You had nothing, hell you haven't seen him in so long except in pictures.

Bravely, you march to the front door, which is close to falling off. You immediately stop when you hear that voice. That soft caring, voice that only belonged to that one beloved human being, Michael Scofield.

Taking a deep breath you just wing it and walk straight in.

As you step in ripped skinniest and camo tank everyone looks at you and Linc draws his gun. You hold your hands up and glance at Michael, then Linc. Michael froze as your eyes meet his. He was even better looking now and he took your breath away. As you both stood there looking in eachother eyes you see a tear run down his cheek. And then you did the same tears falling rapidly.

"N/Y." Linc says breaking the silence. You both break the gaze and look at him. He rushes over and hugs you smiling widely. "Linc." you say smiling just as wide, tears still falling.

Then you acknowledged the surrounding group. Theodore - T-bag, Sucre, and Tweener. Just like the news said. "So whose this pretty lady." T-bag says smirking as he slinks over a bit closer. You cringe. But before you could tell him to.... Off, you felt your tiny figure be engulfed.

You realized it was Michael and he was squeezing you so hard it was suffocating. But, you squeeze back just as hard treasuring the feeling you get by just hugging him. "I missed you so much." Michael whispers in your ear, voice cracking. "I missed you too Michael." you say crying into his neck.

They let you both treasure the moment before you parted. He still stood infront of you just staring at you.

A while later and you, Linc, and Michael were all talking about the good ol' days and the rest were listening contently. You had been introduced to all and didn't think they were all that bad, especially Sucre, hes a keeper.

"Whelp, imma hit the sack." Sucre says as Linc agrees. "Me as well." T-bag says winking at you and heading of into a different room like the rest. "Night." David says smirking and walks away. You smile at each bidding them goodnight back.

Once gone your eyes met Michael again. "So how've you been Y/N?" Michael says sitting next to you so your legs are side by side. "Well. I've been good, like I said, still running. Glad I found you guys." you say holding back back your true feelings. You were scared for a year now. Scared as shit. You feel Michael and grab your fumbling hand in his and you knew the tears were coming. You look at him and he is staring blankly at you.

"How have you been?" he asks again nearly in a whisper. You can't take it anymore. "Michael..." you start but your voice cracks and you break down in sobs in his arms. He slides even closer holding you more on the couch. "Shhhh..." He whispers into your hair. "I-Im tired M-Michael. I've been a-alone so l-long. With no one except m-myself." you sob looking at him. You can tell it pains him seeing you like this. You can tell he is holding back more tears than the few slipping out.

"Its okay Y/N, I promise I will be there for you from now on." Michael says as you look up at him. He takes your chin in his hand. "I promise with all my heart, we will live normal some day." you smile at his mention of we. Did he mean it like you hoped he meant? You take your hand and put it on his one that is now cupping your cheek. "That whole time Michael. I was running for my life. Your the one I would think of when I became weak. Your the one who helped me make it here. I always thought, just to see those eyes, face, smile, one. Last. Time." you say as Michael starts crying more. You smile sweetly as he smiles back inbetween sniffles.

"I love you Y/N, ever since middle school. I've never loved anyone else. I love you." Michael says as you cry and smile at the same time. Your heart skipped about twenty beats, is this really happening?

"I love you too Michael." you smile as he presses his lips finally to yours. It was passionate and sweet and perfect. It was passion, love. He pushes you onto the couch hovering over you as you enjoy this, hands roaming his masculine figure. Something you long to do.

"Michael." you moan as he sucks on your lip biting it softly. After quite a while of kissing. You both lay side by side on the couch you in Scofield's arms. And soon without a single word, you both drifted to sleep.

-----------'------------'--''''--''-''--''----------

Sup peeps! Hope yall liked this, I also made this up as I Went( sorry I had to😂) like always really hope u like it! Don't forget to request if u want!

Ily all!❤