Jealous - Leonard Snart

So, this one is for Parralel who wanted a jealous Snart one. So hope you like this and I just wanted to say thnx soooo much for all the votes requests and such. I love you all!❤

"Hey, watch it Jax!" you yell shooting ice out of your hands at the man about to strike firestorm. You and the rest of the team are currently helping some space guy take down an enemy. You don't even remember. You are just here to help.

That's what everyone loved about you. You were so kind, they all say. "Thanks frosty!" Jax yells as they unmerge and we head onto the waverider retreating like Rip ordered. "C'mon lovebirds, lets move it." Snart snarls at you taking you off guard. "Calm it Len, were heading there." you glare back at him.

But before you quite got on to the ship, one of the men hit you in the leg offguard. And that is when you feel a hand grab your then an arm around your waist. You look to see Jax and smile at him as he winks.

The door closes and the ship takes off as you are helped to the med bay. "That was close. Are you okay Y/N?" Jax says. "M'fine." you sigh and look up to see his face close to yours. He started to lean in but Rip and Snart rush into the room. Snart kind of looks hurt as you back up.

He turns right around and leaves. Well. "You okay?" Rip asks. "She's fine, just needs a bit of healing." Jax says. "Okay." Rip says smiling and walking out.

"Look, I didn't mean to trap you into that." Jax says in a panic. "Its okay. Its just. I don't really." you stumble. "No, no. Y/N I don't like you like that. I mean your pretty but. Can we just stay friends without this being awkward." You smile at Jax words nerves calming down. You didn't like him like that either.

"Friends." you say smiling widely. "Great. Ill, uh, see you later." he says smiling and walking off. You were left with the thought of how Len saw you almost kiss Jax. Gosh! The one man you like on this ship, and he just saw you almost kiss another team member. Ugh.

After Gideon fixes up your leg, you limp to your room and plop on your bed. You feel tired, but you can't go to sleep. You just can't get that picture of Lens sharp eyes digging into you like he owns you.

Twelve, two, three am and you still can't sleep. It is then that you realize you have been thinking about Snart all night! God, do you have a crush on him? His plump lips, so soft and pink looking, his sly way of talking, and his undoubtedly charming looks.

You had enough!

Storming into the hall every door was shut and everyone asleep. You walked straight up to Leonards door and opening it. There he sat, on his bed, wide awake.

His head snapped up to you and he looked at you in a confused way. "Y/N is there something wrong?" Snart asks slightly worried. You stand there frozen. "I'm fine." you say feeling stupid but enjoying seeing him and talking to him. "Then why are you hear?" He asks in a slightly angry way. He was obviously jealous from earlier. You know it.

"Um." is all you can manage as you bite your lip when looks at you expectantly. Without even thinking you lunge forward moving up to Snart and connecting your lips to his. Putting you inbetween his legs as he sits.

He is taken back at first but he had no trouble passionately kissing back. No heat, just gentleness and want. As your lips move in sync his hand comes to the back of your head and the other to your jaw. After a seemingly long while youboth part but keep your foreheads together.

"Why did you do that?" Snart questions with pure confusion. "Cause I can't stop thinking about you Snart." you say as his eyes glint with happiness. "Well, I can't stop thinking of you either Y/N. So, touché." he smirks as he pulls you to snuggle on his bed for the rest of the night.

You were finally able to drift to sleep.

---------------------------------------

Here it plz comment how you liked it! ❤ and the new Leonard request will be out soon.