Captive - Leonard Snart

Requested by TripleAgent007 Enjoy!

"What!" Captain Cold was more than furious upon hearing the news that Y/N, his relatively new girlfiend, was taken captive by Russians. "She is being held at (prison name, idk lol)." Rip says as everyone looks at him for his official reaction.

Snart was silent, anger emitting immensely from him. "Does that happen to be," Len starts taking a deep breath to calm his temper. "The all men prison?" he asks as Ray winces. Rip stutters.

"Yes." Sarah says finally. That is when Snart lost it. He wished everything off Rips desk and probably ruined a bunch of precious artifacts on his way out. He stormed straight to his quarters.

Flash (😏😂) back*
2 hours earlier*

"Well if you woudlve had your head outta your ass you would've been blind to the fact!" Y/N yells at Snart furiously. This was all just a petty fight over how she felt about him not stinking to Rips plan. "So thats it. Always listen to Rip! Always be his dog!" He drawls back sharply. She rolls her eyes. "You know what I mea-" she tries explaining. "Y/N you know very well, I hate being peoples dogs." he continues.

"Listen next time just stick to his plan!" Y/N says desperately. "Is there something about you and Rip I should know about?" Leonard asks with glaring eyes. She looks at him weirdly. "What the hell! Now your gonna accuse me of cheating! Fuck you Snart!" She yells before running out starting to cry.

Flashback end*

Snart sat now, feeling incredibly terrible. He accused her of cheating on him. His last words to her. Now she could be dieing. At this he gets up and runs into the control room where everyone is sitting lazily.

"Listen up everyone." He says glaring at each and every one, except Mick of course. "If we have to move the earth, I Don't give a ship, were are getting my girlfriend back today, so get armed up."

Meanwhile Y/N sat trying her very best to keep sane and calm in her cell. "I like your ass sweetheart." A guy with tattoos all over called from the cell across yours. Making a disgusted face you gave him the finger. "Ooh, I like feisty ones." another one called too. All night this has been going on, slowly she was losing faith. This is a heavily secured prison.

She cont stop thinking about their fight earlier. She knew Leonard meant none of that. Or did he? Maybe he does think she's cheating on him. Although she knew herself she'd never do that. Y/N loved Snart with all her heart. And if she ever gets out of here telling him that'll be top priority.

As she thinks, suddenly a huge racket is created outside. It sounded like hell was happening out there. She knew right away just who it was.

In a fury Leonard took down the prison door and walked down the hallway of screaming men. His eyes desperately searched for her. And when he came to the cell with the tiny figure in the corner, he breathed a heavy sigh. "Y/N." just to see her again made his heart leap.

Safely back on the ship Y/N and Snart are snuggles on his bed. "Y/N I am so so sorry for what I said earlier." He says looking down and his treasure. "Its okay Len, I would never cheat on you by the way." she says looking him straight in the eyes. "I know Y/N." Snart says smiling weakly at her. "I love you too much to ever think of doing that." she said it. Now her heart beat increased dramatically. Len looked in shock at her before smiling widely. "I love you too Y/N. I always will, never forget that." He says as she smiles and kisses the only man she'll ever love.

--------------------------------------------------------

So plz let me know how you liked this! Ily all!❤