Competition - Len & Mick

You walk through the halls seeing what you could touch play with or maybe even steal in S.T.A.R. Labs. Why are you here? Oh remember, cause they needed you for a task and planning it. Yup that's right. Team Flash planned on stealing something.

You smirk to yourself at the thought. Barry Allen, a thief? You almost broke down laughing.

"Y/N please come up, your partners are here." you here Cisco's voice ring. You huff putting down a shiny gun. Wait. What partners? This causes you to hurry.

"Partners?" I ask walking into the main room. I stop as I see the famous duo. Leonard Smart aka Captain Cold, and Mick Rory aka Heat Wave. Ok to be honest. I've only met them like once and im well, not a fan, kind of an admirer for the work they've done. "That's right sweetie, your working with us." Mick growls winking at me earning a glare from Snart. "Ugh, stick with me and ill make sure your safe." Len says as he smirks steeping infront of Mick.

You stand in confusion, were they both flirting over you. "Or you could be extra careful and stick by someone who can give a little more than safety." Mick says in his gruff voice as your cheeks flush at the competition.

A not so great held back laughter busted out into the room as you spin to look at where Cisco and Caitlin are standing. Caitlin quickly points to Cisco in defense. "What's so funny geek?" Snart drawls glaring at Cisco. Cisco snorts a bit more to his amusement and then calms down. "Nothing, just. I so didn't see this coming." He grins before laughing again.

You roll your eyes and straighten up, noticing you probably looked like a girly girl blushing and all. "Okay if people would stop babbling and making their own plans, can I know the real plan to steal this thing?" you ask.

"Well glad you asked cause I don't think were gonna need you guys for any more stealing." Barry says stepping into the room. "Um, what." Cisco says finally done laughing. "Yeah, sofia said she would totally let us burrow it." He says smiling as you puff.

"Damn, and i was feeling needy to commit a crime today. Oh well, just gonna have to go try another." you smirk walking towards the door but not before you heard Mick mumble, "hot," and Len comment, "sexy." you smirk to yourself. "Woah. Not yet. Im gonna need you guys to stick around just in case it doesn't come threw." Barry says as you groan. "Fine." you say walking back in.

A few minutes later and everyone was doing their own thing. You, were just leaning on the desk doing nothing. "So, hows life been?" you ask Len when you sense his presence. "He besides not seeing you, great." you look at him amused. He has a smirk playing his lips like always. It made him look so hot, you admit.

"Ah, so classic Snart." you grin. You both look at each other then he chuckles and you start laughing. But you soon jump at the sound of a sudden thud hitting the desk beside you. You look quickly at who it is and see a beer by you and Mick holding it. "Beer, baby girl?" Mick smirks as you smile widely. "Hells yeah. Thanks." you grin as Mick opens it for you and you drink a swig.

Out the corner of your eye you see Snart glaring at Heat. What the hell. They are srsly fighting over you right now. Your mind was boggled. "You know, I bet your a good kisser Mick." you say taking the advantage of the situation. You see Caitlin glaring at your head and you smile at her. She just makes a 'meaniec face at you. "Well, maybe you should try sometime I'd love to show you." Mick amused tone was priceless.

Meanwhile Len was in a fit, red in the face. "Mmm... Love to." you say smiling at him. "I don't think so hunny. If its a good, steamy kiss your looking for its right here." you hear Cold interrupt stepping in between you and Mick. You nod thinkingly. VI do like hot kisses though." you drag.

Mick shoves Leonard aside a bit harsh and takes over. "Oh Darling if your looking for hot, I got the Heat." he winks as you giggle. "Shutup Mick, she doesn't want it. She wants me." Snart glares.

This was getting a little out of hand but hey. Im not gonna say im not enjoying this very very much so. "Okay you guys its threw u can leave and thanks for helping earlier." Barry says getting your attention but not the fueding frenemies.

"Whelp that's my cue," you say as they stop. "Bye boys."you salute walking to the door were Cisco is standing. "Caitlin." you bid. "Bye Cisco." you smile sweetly at him. And then you kiss him on the cheek surprising everyone in the room. You didn't like Cisco you just did that to get on the duos nerves and they knew it. And with that you made your exit.

----------------------------------------
Just gonna say LOVED WRITING THIS! Thnx so much to BriannaLouiseDelgado for this awesome request, and thank yall for the votes and comments to come! 💜👍