Love Me Like You Do - Michael Scofield

So I decided to do a Michael and Sarah one, cause I love them! Lmao And so so so so sorry I didn't update I've been so busy on vacay!💙

Sarah p.o.v.

I wander through the streets I have been roaming for two weeks. No trace, sign, message, anything from Michael. I don't exactly know weather to give up hope that he did love me, or not.

But out of all worries, im worried something bad happened to him. Very worried.

I stop into a hotel finally and manage to get a room without being recognized. I finally get in a room and drop onto the bed. A few tears slip out as I stare blankly at the ceiling. I know I truly love Michael and by now its to late to turn back on feelings.

However, the quietness lasted only a short while. "Tell me!" I hear from outside and I shoot up. "Never!" and at hearing Lincoln's rough voice your heart pounded in your chest. Hes here! Their here! "There coming hurry! Just leave him."the other voice says and I hear men walking away.

As I open the door my red eyes dart to Linc. "Linc!" I yell smiling wide as ever. He looks down at me and he smiles also. No words describe how happy I am. Linc grasps me in a tight hug and we both sigh. "Its good to see you. Mike hasn't been doing good since we lost you." at the name my heart hurts badly in need.

"Oh my gosh where is he?" I ask as Linc lets go and we part. "Hes just one hotel down room 312 on the second level. "Okay thanks Linc. Its so good to see you." I say walking backwards facing Linc, but going out the door. I dart out as my mind fills with questions. I run down the street and by the time I get to the stair well I pant heavily up the stairs. I slow down as I near a door that reads 312. Taking a deep breath I smile to myself as I think who I am about to see.

I open the door.

As our eyes meet tears fill my eyes and I run into the room stopping abruptly infront of Michael. My mind can barely take the peacefulness flooding in by just seeing him. "Sarah." Michael sighs deeply walking up and hugging me tightly. "Michael." I gasp back pressing my mouth against his neck as he breathes deeply as well.

He quickly presses me lightly against the wall connecting our lips. The same feeling of the last kiss comes back but with so, much, more feeling. I then put my arms behind his neck depending the kiss.

Michael grazed his hands on my skin my body sets on fire as we kiss with so much love. My mind can't even think straight with how much we've needed to touch eachothers skin. We both part gasping for air but that doesn't stop our bodies from pressing and rubbing together desperate for contact. Michael presses his lips against my neck and i grind against him needingly as my hands fly to his muscular back. He whimpers and presses me more against the wall. He grazes his hand up and into my shirt touching my bare stomach. I immediately connect our lips again , his very touch curing my every want.

Our tongues go into a dance as I grasp him closer. "I love you so much Sarah." Michael said lips still against mine and my heart opens a whole new place that i know will only be filled with Michael Scofield in my life.