One

“Jiyeon! Ireona!” I was awaken because of that. I immediately open my eyes and look at the clock on my side table.

“Omo! Omo!” I shrieked upon seeing the time on the clock. It's already 7:30 in the morning and my class starts at 8:00. Omo I'll be late again this time!

“Omo! Omo! You are such a babo Jiyeon!” I hissed to myself as I make my wake to the bathroom.

After doing my routine and wore my uniform I immediately go to the kitchen where my sister is.

“You are late again this time Kim Jiyeon!” Eoni said then raised her eyebrow. I just pouted.

“Mianhae eoni. I gotta go now eoni, I'll be late in the class again, I only have five minutes left. Annyeong!” I said then gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

I rode on my bike and drive as fast as I can so that I can be in my class on time.

While driving I didn't see that there's a car heading on my way. It's like the driver didn't see me.

“Omo! Omo! Kyaaaah!” I shouted as I lose control on my bike.

I didn't know what happened next, I just found myself lying on the cement while enduring the pain on my ankle.

“Aish. Jinjja? This happen always. Aish!” I whimpered as I rode on my bike again.

“Ya! Miss!” I heard someone shouted that I didn't bother to look who it was. My concern is my class, I'll take care of my swollen ankle later.

I immediately parked my bike on my usual spot then run off to my class. The door isn't close already so I assumed that uri seonsaengnim isn't there yet.

All eyes are on me when I walk in, in our classroom. It didnt last long tho, they went back to what they are doing before I came and I just sighed because of that.

I'm already used to it. This kind of treatment every time I will come inside our class. It's not a big deal anymore. Being one of the wallflowers in the class isn't a big deal for me. I'd rather be in this kind of student than be in that good-for-nothing students. Just like the jackass and the queenbees. I know, I know it's bad to judge someone but you can't blame me for judging them, they're acting like one anyway.

When uri seonsaengnim came, she just told us about the topics that we will tackle in the whole final term since midterm was done already.

“Before I continue, I want you all to meet the new student in this class. You may please come in.” My forehead creased because of that. There's a transferee in our class? But it's already in the final term? Oh well, nit my business anymore.

I heard their loud gasp. I dunno why, I'm looking at my book anyway. I don't have the time to meddle with their lives. Besides, it's just maybe because of the transferee. Maybe he's a he since I mostly heard the girls giggling about him.

“Park Jimin..” I heard the guy said. So his name is Park Jimin? Sounds cool, but not really my business.

“Omona! Please be mine!” I heard someone shouted that. I just made a face then snorted. Be hers? It's like she's always saying that everytime she sees a greek god, well, that's my term of handsome.

The class are getting noisier and noisier each time passing by because of the transferee guy. That's not new to me, they're like this everytime the transferee has a looks or something. If you are ugly with nothing they won't bother to look at you.

“Quiet class! Okay Mr. Park, just please choose wherever you want to sit.” Seonsaengnim said as she continues her discussion.

I was busy marking the words on my book with highlighter when someone sit beside my chair, it is the empty chair that no one dares to sit with since they don't want to be seated beside a wallflower like me. But not, it is not empty anymore since someone sat on it.

I look up and see the u familiar face in front of me. Is he the transferee? Why is he sitting beside me? Doesn't he know that he shouldn't be sitting there?

“Staring is rude.” I was beyond shock when he speak. I blink three times and just shook my head.

I know I should answer him but I chose not to do that. I don't wanna be the center of attraction just because I talked to him. I'd rather shut my mouth and listen to the discussion.

He didn't even say a thing or what and I thanked God because of that. I won't mind if he'll do that forever but I'm not comfortable being with him beside me. Maybe I should just change my sitting arrangement. Its not a problem with me tho.

When the class ended I immediately gather all my things and left the room with any words. It's as if I should bid a goodbye to someone.

“Miss! Miss wait!” I heard someone shouting that from behind.

I didn't bother to look back since I know that it wasn't me he's calling with. No one knows me in this school. They maybe can see me, but they don't know anything from me, even my name.

“Miss!” again can't they just look for thet man and talk to him? He's making a scene already.

“Kim Jiyeon!” My eyes widened and I stopped from walking in instant.

Did someone just call me by my name? Did I hear it right? Someone called me Kim Jiyeon?

I almost jump when someone tap my shoulder and what's more  shocking is that Park Jimin is in front of me.

“You forgot this. This is yours right? Kim Jiyeon?” He said then stretched out his hand to me that is holding a pen.

I was just looking at it then back to him then to my pen again. “Ahm, are you just gonna stare at it?” He asked again and that made me back to reality.

I immediately took the pen and put it on my bag and left but before I passed by him I mumbked something.

“Thank you.” i said in a very low voice then left as fast as I can.

When I made sure that no one can see me now I put my hand on my chest. It's beating so fast and I dunno why. Maybe because that was my first time talking to someone, well, I wasn't talking to him directly but he was the one who made the talking but it was still my first time!

Oh my god!

This is my very first time writing a story in english but this will not be in full english. I might type it in tagalog too, so this will in taglish.

Dedicated to all BangLyz fans out there. I'm not really a fan of BangLyz but I'm a fan of both group. And my biases are Jimin and Kei and it's great to know that they're being ship to each other. So yeah, bear with me. But seriously I ship Kei with Jinyoung of B1A4. I'm trash yah know.

Thank you~~ 😘