Seven

<<Park Jimin>>

“Hyung!” I look at my right when I heard Jungkook's voice calling me.

“Wae?” I answered timidly.

I can't even smile knowing that Jiyeon hates me for I don't know what reason is.

“Have you talked to noona?” He asked. I wonder why Taehyung is not with him, they supposed to be together since they have the same classes.

I shook my head. “No, she hates me. How could I even talk to her if she hates me?” I answered as I sighef heavily.

“Oh, that's sad. She can't remember you still?” He questioned. I just nod then put my bag on my back. I grip the side of it.

“Yeah. Seems like that. By the way, I thought you talked to Eunha and her group about not touching Jiyeon and her friends?” I said through gritted teeth as I glared at him.

“Woah woah hyung! Yes I did already! But her group seems persistent on bullying Jiyeon and her friends, especially Sowon who likes you? I can't handle their minds anymore. Besides you are the one who should talk to them not me?” He answered fastly as he raise his both hands as if he's ready to surrender his self to me.

I just gave him a glare as I turned my back and walk away from him. I wonder what should I do for Jiyeon to remember me.

<<Jiyeon>>

I keep on pacing back and forth as I tried to contact Sejeong and the rest but it seems like their phones are off. I don't know what to do anymore. I have to stop from transferring or else I will regret this.

“Aish! Why can't they just turn their phones' on and answer my calls? Ya!” I said frustratedly as I keep on glaring on my phone as if it will ring.

Eonni isn't here so I can absolutely do something horrible, not that i'm gonna do that, not my thing. What I mean is, I can shout with so much frustration and eonni wouldn't mind coz she's not here.

“Aish! Jinjja?! At this hour?” I asked confusingly but at the same time frustratedly. Yeah, i am darn frustrated right now, isn't in too obvious? Tch.

“Coming!” I answered when the doorbell keeps on ringing. Who would it be?

My eyes widened when I saw Jiae, the girl from the other school, which was my former school before. Ahm, what is she doing here?

“ Yoo Jiae from Woollim High?” I asked confusingly as I look at her with confusion in my eyes.

She smiled. “Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jiae ibnida, can I come in?” She asked back as she smiled timidly. I just gave her a weird smile then let her in.

In my former school, she was known as the weirdest student whose existing. Maybe because she doesn't want to talk to anyone else on our school. She seems a very timid and mysterious person. No one saw her smile and that's weird to me coz I just saw her smiled a few minutes ago, right?

“ah, what are you doing here? And how did you know where I'm leaving at?” i asked.

“I'll be honest with you Kim Jiyeon-ssi, Mr. Principal decided to transfer some of our schoolmates in your school.” she said seriously.