Five

“Where should we eat?” Nayeon spoke while thinking. I'm just looking at them questioningly.

We're already at the middle of the school ground when I suddenly unclasped Nayeon's hand in my arms. She stops from walking and look at me questioningly.

“Waeyo, Kei-ah?” She asked.

“Eoni? Wae?” Mina then added.

All of them are curious why I stopped from walking. I shook my head and look down. I can't stand looking at them not because they're not nice to see but for me looking and staying beside them made me feel more that I'm one of the outcasts in this University.

“I'm not coming with you.” I said still not looking at them.

“Mwo? Wae?! Eoni!” Dahyun squilled.

“Eoni, I don't understand? Why don't you want to come with us?” Tzuyu asked in a sad tone.

I closed my eyes.

“Nado, I don't understand. Do you hate one of us? Or do you hate all of us?” Sana then asked.

My eyes grew bigger because of what she just asked. Is that what they were thinking all the time?

“No! That's not it!” I said while looking at them.

Their eyes seems sad and hopeful? Why?

“Eoni, you can tell us what's really matter here.” Jungyeon said as she holds my hands.

I feel so puzzled right now. I don't get why they are acting like this. I mean, I am not like them. They supposed not to talk to some like me, a wallflower, a non existing person in this university, but why they are like this to me?

“Don't you like us?” Chaeyoung whispered as tears starting to fall.

My mouth fell open because of that. Did... Did i make her cry?

Sana immediately hug her.

“Chaengie, gwaenchanha..” Sana mumbled as she tried to make Chaeyoung stop from crying.

“Its not what I meant. I...I didn't mean to make you all feel like this. I, i was just making it more easy for you not to get all the hate that is really for me. I don't want others to make fun of you because me.” I said in a low voice still shock on what's happening right now.

“Why would they make fun of us?” Jihyo questioned.

Are they really not aware of what will happen next if they dare to talk to a wallflower like me? But, they've been staying here for almost a year or so.

“You all don't know?”

“Obviously no?” Dahyun answered.

I sighed, what happened to them? “Look, you guys are on the group of popular people in here and you are not allowed to talk to anyone unless they are all in the same popular group, and me, being one of the wallflowers are not allowed to hang out with populars. That's why I can't be with you because I am not on the same rank as you all are with. Do you get me?” I explained as I look at them seriously.

“Wait, since when did that rule approved by the President of the University? I didn't know that?!” Momo squilled covering her mouth.

“Seriously? You all don't know that?” I gasped.

What on earth is happening? Do all of them have amnesia?

“We're not aware of that. Omo! Is that why Chaeyeon was bullied after we talked to her the other day?!” Mina confusingly asked.

Wait what did she say?

“Chaeyeon was bullied?!” I asked frantically.

Oh no, not Chaeyeon!

“Eoni!” They all shouted when I immediately ran away from them without even saying a word.

I don't care about anyone elses now, all I wanna is know is how's Chaeyeon right now!.