ten

»jiyeon«

the school is getting busier each day passing by. The rate of victims are something that the school president can't control anymore. A few weeks ago, a freshman was killed brutally and being hide in an abandoned room near the kitchen's cafeteria.

Some student's chose to transfer in some school because of the continuous happening in the university.I on the other hand starting to investigate what's really happening.

I really don't want to involve myself in this kind of situation but Woollim High's President made me do it. He practically manipulated me through his hands so he can use me to investigate.

"Class, there will be a competition when the end year came. The president wants all the students to participate, are you okay with that?" Park seonsaengnim announced when our class for him came.

A loud gasp from the crowd invade the whole room. Probably, they were reacting because of the sudden news. Who wouldn't be shock anyway if there's a threat happening for the students' security yet the president still wants to continue that damn year end party.

"Isn't that dangerous? I mean the serial killer will probably use that as a way to kill more innocents?" one of my classmates asked. I can say that she's scared knowing that no one is not excempted on that party.

"I don't think mr. president will all let you continue to have fun in the year end party if the killer will trace you." Park seonsaengnim said. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean seonsaengnim?" the other guy asked.

I was just looking at them profusely thinking what made the president decide on this. My gaze went to Park Jimin who's seating on his usual seat, I transferred myself on the other seat afar from him 2 weeks ago, so I can clearly see what will be his reaction with this.

I don't want to judge him but I really have this weird idea in my mind that he might be the killer. I mean, who wouldn't think of that? When he was out of this university the school is somehow fine and there is no rate of killings. But when he and that Dreamcatcher came, the university suddenly fell and killings happens.

So I was thinking that, maybe, just maybe, they have a connection on what's happening right now.

"Mr. president will allow all the students to use the private gymnasium for the year end party. All of you knows that the private gymnasium was built using bullet proof glass walls. Besides, president will use that opportunity to catch the serial killer. So all he want to do is for all of us to participate, is that clear?" Park seonsaengnim said.

He what?! Is the president losing his mind?! why would he let his students to be the bait to catch that killer?! This won't be happening!?

"He can't do that." My gaze went to Park Jimin when he suddenly uttered that.

Of course he can't! Oh wow! He really have said what's on my mind!

"Mr. Park Jimin ssi, of course the president can do that. He's the owner of this school and what's he said is what we will obey. Besides it's for your all sakes, he only wants what's best for his students." Park seonsaengnim retorted. I guess his facials expressions says it all, he is disgusted with Park Jimin's disagreement.

"Not because he's the owner doesn't mean you will follow him. Didn't you hear what you just said? He will use the students as the bait? You can't be serious with that?" Jimin shouted.