Two

After what happened at the hallway some of the students' eyes never left my sight. I know why, maybe because they're thinking that I am flirting with that Park Jimin. I snorted because of that thought. As If I'm gonna do that?! It's not my forte! I'm not gonna flirt with that guy since I feel like he's somehow annoying. Psh. Whatta pain on the ass.

“Well, well, well, are you seeing what I'm seeing right now girls? Isn't she the one who flirts with Park Jimin-ssi?” I heard someone from my side said that. Just based on her voice, I know now who she is. I didn't dare to look up, even though I knew already that she was pertaining to me.

“Ohh, she's avoiding you Sowon eoni.” I heard Yerin cringed while chuckling.

A loud bang crashes the silence in the cafeteria because Sowon pushed the table that I am occuping at.

I sighed. I guess I won't be having a silent and peaceful lunch today eh? Tsk. This is why I hate being the center of attraction.

“You don't have the right to ignore me you nothing but a trash woman!” Sowon shouted dangerously.

I sighed again then picked up my bag. “I am not doing anything Sowon.” I said in a low voice yet I know she can hear me.

“Ohh I didn't know a wallflower like her can actually talk! That's funny! Hahaha!” YeWon,their maknae in their group, teased while laughing as if what she said is somewhat funny. I guess it is for them, but not for me. I can talk tho, i'm not a mute.

“How dare you talk back at me?!” She shouted as she push me not enough to make me fall. I just made a step backward from where I was standing.

“Listen guys! This girl, oh wait is she a girl? Nevermind, this trash, is getting all the attention of your Jimin oppa, oh wait again, I forgot! Jimin is Sowon eoni's oppa! Only, exclusively.” Eun Bi announces to everybody.

“Sure! You can have him! No one's interested anyway.” I heard one of the jocks answered. If I can still remember his name is Mingyu.

“Great stupid Mingyu!” Eun Bi shouted back.

I just sighed. Again. For the forth time. “Look So Jung, I don't know that Park Jimin guy you were talking. You can have him all you want, I don't care. I'm not into fight, you know that.” I said honestly looking at her with no emotions. I'm used not to give any emotions when I'm talking to them. I just don't like and I don't want to.

She raised her eyebrow for a moment then afterwards she smirked. “Good to know Jiyeon. If someone see you or if I see you again talking to Jimin I swear i won't hesitate to bully you that you won't be liking the idea of staying here. Get that? Now back fucking off bitch.” She muttered through gritted teeth then pushed me hard that cause me to fall.

They then left the cafeteria leaving me alone. I shook my head never bother to stand up. I just have to calm myself.

Great Jiyeon, now they know that you're existing. Stupid Park Jimin! Argh!

A/N: Hi guys! To those Buddies here, pls don't hate me for using your Idol as a antagonist in this story. Sorry!

Gfriend as Themselves