eleven

"aren't you supposed to be eating with your boyfriend unnie?" i didn't even bother looking up to see who it is. I can clearly hear her voice. Sujeong.

"i don't have a boyfriend." i said as I continue eating my foods. Yesterday, yeah, yesterday was the most worst day of my life. And what happened yesterday is the only thing I don't really wanna remember until the rest of my life.

"Woah. Did you break up already unnie?" Sujeong asked again as she starting to eat her food. I can't help but to look at her food. Its just a bread and an orange juice. I cringe, why is she eating such kind of foods? I mean, just look at her body, its too skinny. She should at least eat foods that will make her more chubby. To be honest I like Sujeong with chubby cheeks.

"No." i said shortly before drinking my water.

"Mwo? You said you don't have a boyfriend? Then what is Jimin sunbae to you?" she asked again before she bite on her sandwich.

sunbae? she called him sunbae? if i can still remember Jimin is just a transferee here so why is she calling him sunbae?

"Sunbae?" I asked confusingly. My forehead creased when her eyes widen for a moment before she speaks.

"ahm. yeah. sorry i got used to call him sunbae since h-he was one of my sunbae at my former school." she said stuttering a bit. I don't know why I'm not convinced with her answer but I just ignored it since i know Sujeong won't lie to me. I may not be considering her as a friend but she and Yein was the first persons who talked to me and treat me right in this university even tho they knew they can be bully on what they are doing.

But still, I can't trust them either.

"I see." i answered simply before staring at the crowd. People seems to be busy on their own world. They maybe talking about the year end party.

"Unnie do you have something to wear for the year end party?" she asked after a moment of silent.

I shook my head. "None." I said.

"Why? You should be thinking what to wear by now? Its a big event for our university." she said but i just shrug my shoulders off.

"I won't be attending so I don't need to think." I said flatly as i gather all my things when I saw Jimin's group entering the cafeteria. Of all places why are they here. Psh.

"Unnie! You're going now? Wait why? Everyone is invited. The teachers might hold your clearance if you won't attend that party." Sujeong said in a shock voice.

I can hear now the students commotion. Again, I know why, its because of Jimin's friends. Who wouldn't be engross with their presence anyway?

"I'm not a party goer. I'll go now." I said before turning my back at her. I actually just don't wanna see Jimin right now. I'm still fuming mad when he told Sowon that i'm his fucking girlfriend.

"Wait unnie!/Jiyeon!" Two voice shouted at the same time. I know the unnie part was Sujeong and other one is none other than Park fucking Jimin.

God why do I have this feeling that this will be another worst day for me?! Darn.

I didn't bother to look back. I just keep on continue walking away from them. I just really don't want to see him right now! God I might smash his face if i ever see him!

"Jiyeon wait up!" Jimin shouted that catches everyone's attention. I gritted my teeth. damn stupid fucking Jimin.

"Yah! Aegi!" I almost choke when I heard him shouted that.

I can clearly hear the crowd's gasps because of what that Park fucking Jimin did.

I look back at him with so much coldness and anger. I saw him smirk, and damn, I would do anything to take that smirk on his lips. damn boy!