Eight

**Jiyeon**

“Have you seen the new transferees? They're all pretty.”

“I don't think so, have you seen the other girl? She's so small I bet she's weak.”

“I guess you are right, she can't defend herself in a fight with that height.”

All I can hear while walking on the hallway was all about the new transferees.

Was she talking about Choi Yoojung?

I sighed, this is what I hate the most. Hearing another stupid words from them makes my blood boils in irritation.

“Kei eonni!” I looked at my right side when I heard that familiar voice calling my name. Aish! Can't they just stop calling me Kei in this school?

I saw Yein running towards me. “Mwo? What is it?” I asked confusingly.

Yein and I are on the both group before, but Yein is now on one of those popular person in this school but she's not like the others, I guess.

“Someone's looking for you.” She said as she gasped for air to breathe.

“Who?” I asked back.

“I guess they are your friends? Yah eonni, I didn't know you have friends? I mean you barely talk about your close friends.” she whined as she pout her lips. I cringed because of that.

“Don't pout, its kinda disgusting.” i said joking that made her eyes widen in disbelief.

“Ya! Eonni! You're so mean!” she exclaimed as she stomps her feet at the ground.

I just smiled at her.

“I'm just kidding. Hey, aren't you late already? Its almost your class hours.” because of what I have said her eyes instantly blew wide as she maybe realized that I was right.

“Omona! I'll be late now! Waah! Eonni I'll see you later! Bye!” she nervously muttered as she run off instantly.

That kid never learned her lessons. Tsk.

“Ya! Ppalli! I wanna see who's fighting who!” I heard someone from the back shouting that.

When I turned my back to see who they are all I could see is their back running to wherever it is.

Fighting? Is there a ramble happening right now?

“I heard its one of those transfer students.” I almost got a heart attack when someone spoke from behind me.

My brow instantly rise up when I saw Park Fucking Jimin. Since when did he get there?

“What are you talking about?” I ask.

Is he saying that one of the tranferees is the one who's fighting with someone right now?

“One of the transfer student is having a fight with Sicheng, I think her name is Kim Sejeong, you know her right?” he said as he stare at my eyes.

My heart instantly lift up because of shockness. I avoid his gaze then my forehead knotted when I realized what he just said.

Sejeong is fighting with one of the popular member?! Oh shoot! That's not a good idea!

“Aish!” I mumbled as I immediately run to wherever the fight is.

“Yah! Its in the gymnasium!” I heard Park Jimin shouted.

I didn't bother to look back at him, I'll thank him later, maybe. But nah, I would rather not, but aish. Whatever.

When I reach the gymnasium all I could see is the sea of students watching whatever the scene is happening right now.