Four

I sighed again for the nnth time. I've been here for about an hour or so. I was just looking at the cheerleading squad thinking if I should really give this letter in my hand to Nayeon sunbaenim or not.

Maybe I was just waiting for the right, I think they're still busy practising their stunts and all. I can see Sana sunbaenim, being dorky as well as Mina sunbaenim. Their group is not harmful, I guess, because they are not connected to queenbees. Absolutely not like that, I can't here anything bad about them, all I could is that, they're kind, they're talented and they're lovable, I wonder if they can be my friend. Lol what am I even saying.

“Jiyeon eoni!” I was a bit startled when I heard someone called me eoni. I saw Momo waving her hands at me. I just gave her a unsure smile. Err, why did she call me eoni in front of them? I told her before not to call me eoni since it be embarrassing for her having a cousin that is on of the wallflowers. Tsk.

I just waved my hand a little. I can see that they're clueless why Momo called me eoni. Momo said something to then run towards me.

“Eoniiii~ bogoshipeoya!” She whined like a kid then hug me. I feel like my eyeballs are going to popped out on my eyesack because of what she did. Aish. This kid!

“Ya, Momori, they're looking at us.” I said, she then let go of the hug then look around. The cheerleading squad and the basketball team's attention are on us and even that Park Jimin, wait what?! Why is that Par Jimin in here? Is he one of the varsity player?! Jinjja?! Tsk, why am I even reacting this way. Such a babo. Tsss.

“Gwaenchanha eoni~ they're harmless. Anyway what are you doing here eoni? Are you gonna apply for the cheerleading squad?” She asked hopelessly. I think she will be liking the idea if I'll be in her group but no, I won't be in any group.

“Don't make me laugh Momori, nope, I'm here just to send this letter to Nayeon sunbaenim.” I said seriously.

She then pouted. “Aww but I really want you to be in our team. Wait, a letter? Who's the owner of the letter? Ya, eoni, who told you to give to Nayeon eoni? Nugu? Nugu???” Again, she whined like a kid wanting to know the answer.

I scoffed then shook my head. “I won't tell you. Now, get this letter and give it to your eoni.” i said then tried to put the letter on her hand but she avoided it.

“Nah ah, you will give it to her. Kajja~” She acted cutely then hold my arms and drag me into the gymnasium, towards to her group. Wh—what the?

“Nayeon eoni! Kei eoni will tell you something!” She announces and then again all eyes are on mine.

I can feel someone's stare not a few meters away. I dare to look at it and there I saw again his hazel brown eyes looking at me intently, he then smiled and wink at me. Heol?!

“Oh? What is it?” Nayeon asked when she finally is in front of me.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, ahh, I just wanna give you this.” I said not looking at her eyes directly. I'm afraid of knowing what's in their eyes, I'm afraid that she disgust the idea of talking to me.

“Mwo? What is that eoni? Love letter?” I heard Jihyo's curious voice.

“Molla? Kamsahamnida Jiyeon-ssi but who gave this to you?” Nayeon sunbae asked.

“Ahh..” I tried to find some words but I just cant. Why am I even stuttering in front of them?

She chuckled that made me look at her. “Geurae, gwaenchanha, don't tell me yet, I wanna know myself who gave this to you, for now let's go and have a break, I'm really really really hungry right now and you'll coming with us.” She muttered excitedly as she cling to my arms and drag me again this to somewhere.

W-what? Are they even serious? Why are they coming with me? Why are they dragging me with them? And why I can't see any disgust in their eyes? Its like I am welcome in their world? Why are they like this towards me? Wae? Just wae?