nine

**jiyeon**

It's been a week since Nayoung and her comembers transferred here in Seoul High but the other students never left their gaze at them especially at Sejeong.

Even tho they placed at a highest rank, one of the populars, still, other girls especially Sowon's group kept on bullying them, then there's this mysterious girl group who keeps on creating so much catfights and wars here, some people called them Nightmares but their original group name is Dreamcatcher, if im not mistaken.

What happened last never left the students' minds. Especially that guy who found dead in the boy's locker room.

“Who do you think is the killer?” I heard Sujeong asked Yein beside her. Unfortunately, I'm with them right now. They pulled me with them. It was just actually Sujeong, Yein and I here. Don't ask me about the other girl's, I don't have any idea where they are right now and besides i don't give a damn anyway. That's their life, this is mine.

“Dunno eonni, but isn't scary now? I mean this is the first time that they found dead here right? Err creepy~” Yein uttered.

Sujeong tsked. “Nope, it's actually the third time. If I can still remember, it was five years ago when the first victim found dead in one of the vacant rooms here. Then after a year they found another one too, and it was on the janitor's room.” Sujeong said that made me stop from eating.

What does she mean by that? There's already a killer since five years ago? But how come it happened like that?

“Mwo? Is that true? I didn't know that?” Yein asked back.

Sujeong nodded continuously. “Yup! The first victim was a transfer student and so does the second victim. And if I'm correct, it happened on the same day this year.” she added and then her eyes widen for a moment.

“It happened on the same day?! You mean the two victims died on the same day the student who died just a few days ago?!” Yein exclaimed.

I open my mouth to say something or ask something rather but i decided not to. The two victims died on the same month and date but different years. If that's the case, then why is happening again? Why now? I mean, what happened from the past years that made them stop from killing?

Why now that everything is a mess?

“that's very unusual. Argh. It's getting creepy at this school now.” Yein said as she hugs herself and rub both of her arms.

Isn't it weird. First, when that Park Jimin transferred here that fights are getting uncontrollable. Second, the principal of Woollim High decided to transfer the other students from there to here. Third that Dreamcatcher group is like a mystery for all the students here, and lastly, they found a dead body a few days ago.

Isn't it too damn weird? I can't get it, what's happening really? It's like we're all moving in a maze, everything is a mystery now.

It's like a puzzle that no one knows how to solve it, or either find a solution for it to be completed.

should i delete this or nah? argh. ur comments pls. im thirsty for ur comments huhu. btw #HappyGodSejeongDay #HappySejeongDay ♥♥♥

ps.. this is all i could think rn kbye