twelve

»jimin«

i was just looking at jiyeon who's peacefully sleeping.  i don't know what happened to her.  i'm questioning myself with so many questions.  like,  why the hell is she so mad?  i mean,  yeah, me, announcing about us triggered her anger. but! she supposed to like that? what the hell?

i was just making her to remember me bh that..

“how is she?” i looked at my back when someone said that.

i smirked. what the hell is this guy doing here?

"she's fine. you can actually go now. pssh.” i answered as i'm contemplating with my emotions if i should just drag him out or what. i don't want jiyeon to see him. tss.

“chill your ass Park. i'm just here to visit her. i won't kidnap her again.' ” he said before giving me a smug look.

i swear. i'll torn his shitty face into pieces if he won't stop bugging me and jiyeon.

“can't you just leave now?  you're not even invited here. ” i said before giving him another irritated look.  cuz i'm really irritated.

“can't you just chill your ass Park?  besides,  I'm here for Jiyeon and not you.  wait,  aren't you supposed to be asking yourself with your question? why can't you leave her alone Park?  why are you still dragging Jiyeon with your mess? ”  he asked back monotonously. 

i can sense that he can actually rip my heart out of my chest if i'll answer him wrong. 

i stands up and face him with  no emotions. 

“i'm her boyfriend.  its my right to be here. ” i said.

he just gave me another smug look before looking at me straight in the eyes.

“don't you think you're being stupid again Park?  you were her boyfriend.  were, Park,  were.” he mocked.

i'm tempted to strip his veins out of his body but i have to stop myself.  i don't want to make a rucuss,  not now.

“we are still in a relationship Jung.” i answered back even tho i know that won't work. 

fuck him for saying that it was in the past now!

“accept it Park.  you are now just her past.  the past that she can't remember and she will never remember  at all.  and you should blame yourself for that.  don't you think so? ” he said as he smirk.

i gritted my teeth before gripping him in his neck.  this guy is provoking me and i can't stop myself now for killing him if ever i lost my sanity again.

“it wasn't my fault! ” i shouted through gritted teeth.

“how sure are you?  you were there Jimin!  You were there when that happened to Jiyeon!  but what did you do? ! you just stared at her!  you just watched her! them!  killing her with that stupid drug!  and now you're telling me its not your fault?! ” he shouted back as he push me hard.

damn!  i know!  i was there!  but i can't do anything to save Jiyeon! 

“i tried to do something but they did something on me!  i was drugged too! ”  i shouted frustratedly.

no one knows what really happened 3 years ago , aside from me and him.  even though Jiyeon was there and was also the culprits victim,  she forgot everything after she woke up in the hospital 3 years ago.

its only me who can remember everything.  i don't know why but those memories are still hunting me up until now. 

“you didn't Jimin,  you didn't.  Coz if you really did your best to save Jiyeon,  she won't be in this state! ” he shouted before giving me a punch in the face.

“you and your dumb self did this to Jiyeon!  I swear to God,  if something bad happens to Jiyeon again,  I won't hesitate to kill you. ” he said before dragging me out of Jiyeon's room.

“I don't want to see you again near Jiyeon. ” he warned before slamming the door right through my face.

i just stared there for a moment before i punch the wall beside it.  damn it!  how the hell did he know that I'm always beside Jiyeon?! and how the hell did he get here?!  are they together now?  fuck!  no! 

“you absolutely look like a mess hyung. ” Jungkook said when he found me entering the room.

“don't talk to me. ” i answered boredly before slamming myself at the sofa here.

“what happened to you? ” Jin hyung asked before putting down the tray of foods in his hand.

“nothing.. ” i answered simply.

“lmao.  if i know Jimin hyung,  you failed again on visiting Jiyeon because that Jung Jinyoung is in your way again to block you.  Am i right? ” Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

I just rolled my eyes because he was right.  Damn alien for knowing it so easily.

“you're just wasting your time Jimin.  why can't you just leave Jiyeon,  just like what you did 3 years ago?  You were okay when Jiyeon is not around. ” Namjoon hyung said while giving me a pity look.  I don't need that look damn it!

“Well,  correction hyung,  Jimin hyung were just okay without Jiyeon noona,  but never been better.  that's the difference. ” Taehyung interrupted again before getting his plate of cookies.  damn alien,  he always know what's the real thing here.

“You better shut your mouth.. ” Jungkook said before rolling his eyes at Taehyung.

“Whut?  I'm just stating the fact? ” the latter answered back before eating the cookies in his hands.  damn alien.

“Where's Yoongi hyung? ” I asked when I noticed that he isn't with us.

“Well,  you know,  cars,  roads and etc. ” Jin hyung answered before turning his gaze at the television.

tss.  Yoongi hyung really can't quit on doing that drug racing.  well,  i am too anyway.  that's like a stress reliever for me and hyung.

“hey!  you just came and then you'll be out again? ” Namjoon hyung shouted when he noticed me getting my car keys.

“I won't be home later hyung! bye! ” i shouted back while half running out of the house.

I then,  search for my car then leave.  i should still think on what to do next on how to get into Jiyeon's room. 

but for now,  let's see what i can win in the drug race. 

—|—

[im so sorry for the update. the usual guys.  10+ votes and comments plus the reads shall rise upto 2.1k reads before the update. gomawo~]