thirteen

» jimin«

“i actually didn't know you're a coward.” my face grimaced when I heard Taehyung's voice behind me.

“dude you're acting like a pussy.” Jungkook then added.

he said what?!

“eww jungkook.. eww.” Taehyung said in disgusting tone then throw a piece of chip on Jungkook's face.

“The fck?! stop wasting foods Taehyung!”

“wow! i did not know you are now concern –”

“will you two shup the fck up?! you're so annoying as hell!” i hissed when I realized that they won't stop not until i'll gp in between them.

“ohh the lover boy is mad. sarreh.” Taehyung said sarcastically and Jungkook just laughed at that.

Argh. Why is this two here anyway?

“What are you both doing here anyway? Don't you have classes?” I asked before turning my gaze at Jiyeon who's peacefully reading a book.

It's been weeks since she was discharged in the hospital. For the first day I really had a rough day to just visit her since Jinyoung the arse was always there even at night. Damn. I should be that and nog that damn guy! Pssh.

And now, Jiyeon is back at school. She's busy with her books, and that's a first actually. Since the first time I came here, I've never seen her holding a book or something.

“Well, I just thought that Bbangddeok will be here also, but meh, she's not here, so I might just left.” Taehyung answered. Bbangddeok? Who is that?

“Who the hell is Bbangddeok?” Jungkook asked confusingly, same as me.

“What? Are you two serious? You don't know my–I mean Bbangddeok? Gosh, you guys are so stupid. I was talking about Sujeong. My–I mean Ryu Sujeong.” Tae answered before rolling his eyes. I swear, he looks stupid while doing that.

“You said 'my' two times. Hm, TaeTae is keeping a secret now.” I teased then give him a teasing smirk.

His face then turned crimson red. Now, He's busted!

“Ew, TaeTae is in love.” Jungkook snorted. I just laughed.  Jungkook is not really a fan of love stories.

“Ya! I–I'm not! Psh. And stop calling me TaeTae!” he shouted and I just shook my head. Yeah whatever.

I look at Jiyeon again. What's with her book that made her so busy?

“BOO!”

“what the f–!”

“Holy sh–!”

“Goddamn–!”

The three of us bursted out when someone just shouted behind us. We all turned our heads and gave that effin human a glare. But seeing her, I guess, Taehyung will be flutter instead of being mad.

“Aish! Seriously Sujeong?!” Jungkook cursed while glaring at her.

Taehyung just nodge his elbow to him and give him a glare. See what I'm talking about.