His pov first meeting you

Scp-35: A guard came into my cage and put me on. But sadly I was still stuck. I heard a door open and looked up seeing a beautiful young woman in a mask. She looked scared of not me but the guard. They must have hurt her. I started talking to her getting her to let me out. Instead of leaving I went to her. I was able to get a better look at her and noticed she was most likely from a different time period. I kissed her hand smiling internally at the blush on her cheeks watching her become less shy. Just as I was about to leave taking her with me a group of guards ran in knocking the scared girl out and shooting my body and throwing me off of the guards face. I watched them helplessly take her away not even being gentle with her. Rude.

Scp-49: I had just finished my check up when another group of guards ran into another watching them yell on how it was breaking a rule? I noticed a woman in chains staring at me in curiosity. Had she not seen a plague doctor before? I was about to talk to her when I noticed she didn't have the great pestilence... odd. I asked her and she simply said she can't get sick seeing as she was a doll. I was about to question it before the guards must have noticed us talked and separated us.

Scp-87-B: No idea should I remove them? I don't really know much about them.

Scp-87-B-2: No idea should I remove them? I don't really know much about them.

Scp-73: I was walking down one of the many hallways lost in my thoughts when I bumped into someone falling down. I jumped up apologizing before stoping hearing a famine grunt. Looking up I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. She was dark but also bright at the same time. I noticed a collar around her neck hinting at she was a Keter. Just when it was about to go off shadows surrounded it shielding us from the blast. I watched as she turned around glaring at the man who set it off. I was in shock as his shadow attacked and killed him. I watched as she walked away waving goodbye to me.

Scp-76: I was walking past different halls stopping when I heard crying. I stabbed through the door noticing a girl in a corner crying. She seemed helpless and looking for some type of light. I couldn't hurt her. She was much to beautiful and innocent. I will protect her. My sunny bunnie~ I walked out of the room guarding her from any other Scp.

Scp-79: This human is annoying. But she was kind and tried to upgrade me. One of the scientists plugged a phone into my hard drive. I was going to move into it before noticing it wasn't a regular phone but a Scp. She seemed to like video games and wanted to have fun. She even gave me some of her memory. I recorded what I learned about her interested. She made me a so called "avatar" and hugged me. It was abnormal but she just seemed happy. The scientists separated us making me feel something for that woman... but what was it?

Scp-96: I was shocked to find a pretty girl in my cell... I almost attacked her when she moved one of my hands... but I stopped when she didn't look at my face for long... she just played with my hand... This gave me time to look at the girl... I wasn't fazed by the scar and just played with her hood... her hood was warm... She let me hold her as she fell asleep... The guards tried to take her from me... I didn't want her to go... She's mine...

Scp-106: I was surprised to hear the intercom turn on and a sweet voice talk to me. At first I didn't respond before I slowly started to talk. The language changed showing who ever was talking to me could speak French. For once I wasn't alone... I hated the scientist who took her away from me. I will find him and kill him for taking her away from me.

Scp-173: At first I was going to kill that girl before she hugged me. She wasn't scared of me. I could tell she was hungry and most likely lost. So I picked her up but had to stop when she looked at me. But she closed her eyes nuzzling into my shoulder letting me carry her to the cafeteria. I set her down and walked away my mind still thinking about that girl.

Scp-692: I was surprised to find a girl walking into my cell. I was going to attack her before noticing her scent and looks. Her scent wasn't human and she had scales of a snake. She climbed onto me with the snakes I just noticed following her. She most likely was attracted to my body warmth. I let her sleep deciding she will be my mate. But when the scientists tried to take her away I wasn't happy. But I couldn't kill them seeing as she was asleep. But her snakes did. One even gave me a human. I guess they noticed that I made her my mate. I ate the human slowly not wanting to wake my sleeping mate up.

Scp-939: Me and my pack were trying to find a way out before finding a... Weird cat? What surprised me is that she didn't attack. After trying to talk to her she transformed into a human!?! She answered my questions before we let her travel with us. It was a good decision after seeing her protect Julie (The pregnant 939) from a guard with a gun. She stayed near her and the pups occasionally carrying one when they feel behind. The guards started to increase and almost killed a couple of us. We retreated back to a cell taking the Cat lady with us. The guards tried to take her away from us but the beta's protected her. She stayed near Julie and the pups protecting them and helping when she could.

Scp-999: I was lonely seeing as all my friends were always busy. But one of my friends brought me to a new cell. They set me in letting me wander around. It was much bigger and almost looked like to hold two of me. Then a friend came in with a very small woman. She looked like she loved cookies and started to play with me. Was she my new friend? She had a lot of cookies and loved hugs and tickle fights! We played all day before we both got tired falling asleep curled around each other. I like her.

Scp-2125: I was watching a small woman draw something with a weird pen. When she finished I noticed she drew me. I picked it up and caressed her cheek getting her attention before hugging her watching her write about me. After she finished I took it leaving into the shadows but still watching her. I didn't like her father. He yelled at her and made her cry.