You get hurt

Scp-35: One of the guards had shot you for not letting him touch you. 35 had managed to get out and attacked him throwing him in his cell locking it. He than started to heal you the best he can not letting anyone near you.

Scp-49: You had fell and scratched yourself pretty badly. He tended to the wounds with upmost love and care. You were his doll. He has to make sure your ok.

Scp-73: A guard had tripped you and slammed the door down on your foot breaking it. When Cain found you he became livid. He took you to your sister to patch you up while he found the motherfucker who did it and killed him. No one hurts his baby girl like that.

Scp-76: He became crazy when he found out a scientest did shock therapy on you. No one helped the poor guy. No one had a death wish. Cain was the one to patch you while your sister and Able killed him.

Scp-79: One of the engineers put a big in you to see what would happen. She almost killed you with a blue screen. Not only was she bitched out by the scientists but she was crushed in the doors several times before she died. No one did anything about it.

Scp-96: You had slipped and fell on a knife stabbing yourself. 96 was so worried he wouldn't leave your side as 49 stitched your wound up. He then made sure all sharp things stayed far away from you.

Scp-106: You had gotten shot from a rogue guard. While 49 stitches your wound up he found the fucker and killed them. There is no escape from a pissed Larry.

Scp-173: You had been forced into your stone tomb again for a month before the next breach happened. When he found you you were in a coma causing him to guard over you and kill anyone in site. Exempt after no one managed to contain him.

Scp-692: His scales accidentally scraped you leaving a small wound. It healed just as fast and you went back to cuddling him being extra careful not to hurt you licking the dry blood off.

Scp-939: A Class d had shot you before you could kill him. The pack tore him apart as Julie helped you heal. A beta stayed near you at all times as Alpha made sure you were ok. The pack loved you.

Scp-999: You had gotten a tummy ache from all the cookies. So he made sure you weren't hurting to bad keeping most people away from you. The kittens stayed near your stomach keeping you warm.

Scp-2125: Your father had slapped you. He than was taken away and thrown into a lava pit. Nuff said.