Chapter 5

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM! So this chapter is, umm well it's intense in my opinion? I'm not really sticking to the calender so sorry about that. My birthday is next Friday! If you can, give me suggestions for what to write! Either in Whisper or this, and I'll put another thing like this in Whisper so yeah. Now for the Weather:

Chapter 5

I place the cheese sandwich in front of Sam, "Here you go."

The tall boy practically swallows it whole, "Thanks."

"Woah there, do you want to eat it a little faster?"

He rolls his eyes and stands up, brushing the crumbs from his pants.

"I'm going out." he states, and grabs his coat heaving it over the hideous plaid shirt.

"Umm, no. We have to talk about what you said in the car. What the hell do you mean I can't see her anymore?" He opens his mouth to answer, but I need to get everything out,

"First of all, since when were you in charge of me? Second, I love her. I don't care if she's an angel, I think that's kinda hot actually, but just because of your 'visions' she is suddenly bad?"

"Dean! She's gonna kill you." He cries

I scoff, "Yeah, sure. With her undying love? Well than with that logic I'll kill her first."

"No, not that. She can't be trusted. My visions have never been wrong." Yes, they have been.

"Why can I never be happy?" I slam the counter and the plate shudders. Why am I getting so emotional, so fast?

"You can, but not like this."

"I can't really, Sam! I have tried everything, but the only thing in years I have genuinely smiled at was being in her presence." My voice is starting to crack.

"But why her? You have been with so many perfectly normal boys in your life, but you choose to fall in love with Cas?"

"Exactly! Cas is extraordinary, beautiful!" I have started screaming, and tears are filling my eyes.

"But she isn't, safe!" he protests

"So you are saying that if you were in my situation, you would just leave her?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

And in the middle of the screaming, fighting, arguing, a small gentle knock is heard in the living room. I exhale softly, and look into Sam's eyes. My patience has been broken, and that shows on my face. I bite my bottom lip to hold the tears that won't stop falling, and turn away from him. I don't even know if he's my brother anymore. I wouldn't rush to regard him as such, any time soon. I open up the door, my face a wreck and mascara running. My ponytail is loose and hairs fly around in random directions. But the person on the other side stops my tears. There Cas is, looking sadly into my eyes. She sees how I look, how messed up I am. I close my eyes and here come the tears again. She's going to leave me.

I feel arms wrapping around me and someones lips on my forehead. The trenchcoat brushes against my legs, and I know she is there. I let myself fall into her, let her hold me and tell me it will all be okay, her reassuring voice soothing my worries. I cry into her, as she leads me through the house, only turning her attention away from me when Sam lets out an exasperated sigh, but her blue eyes quickly return to me. She takes me into my bedroom and sits me onto the bed.

"Cas..." I mumble

She nuzzles her nose to mine, "I'm here. I'm here."

"You know I will never leave you."

"I certainly hope so."

"It's just that-" I cough, not able to get the words out.

"It's okay Dean. You don't have to tell me now,"

I smile, "I love you, so much," My voice is going back to normal.

She leans back, pulling me back with her. And there I am, lying down in my love's arms, snuggling into her. I start to whisper to her what happened.

"I will never kill you, Dean. I love you too much,"

I laugh. She's so adorable. Perfect.

"I'm a messed up girl, Cas. You don't know what I've been through, not yet. I'm scared when you find out you'll not want to be with me. I just, I thought I was being a good sister to him and then he-" I'm interrupted by her pressing lips, forcefully pushing me down against the bed. I don't have the strength to be dominant, so I let her kiss me. She leans over me, kissing with so much passion I don't understand how for a second I thought she didn't love me. She doesn't even have to say it, just the way she kisses me. Not even Sam can bring us apart. We are infinite.

Her kissing slowly subsides until she is just laying next to me, breathing heavily. She turns and we look into each others eyes. Something rises from my toes up in a wave, a splash of hope, admiration. All we can do is stay together, and nothing can penetrate our devotion. Cas closes her eyes, and I watch her fall asleep, and let myself do the same. But I am awoken slightly when she hugs me tightly, but I let her and sleep again, waiting for tomorrow. If only we don't have school. But I guess she did end up staying the night.