Chapter 6

Crystal's Pov

Darkness.

That's all I can see. I can hear voices, but can't make out who's saying them.

"When is she going to wake up?" Who is that? It sounds like someone I know from the gym. Penton? Mike? Drew? It's Drew, I would know that voice anywhere.

"You have to give it time. She got it pretty bad." Never heard his voice before, must be a doctor.

The beeping noises are getting to me. I want to wake up and tell them I'm fine but it's hard. I can move my fingers very slowly and moved my eye lids and opened them. Looking around I see most of the friends I have at the gym, they're all looking down so they don't know I'm awake yet.

Moving my hand to touch Mikey's face and wipe away his tears as I chuckle. "You know, it makes me sad to see you cry." I say, my voice hoarse.

They all jump up and hug me to death-literally. "Ok, don't kill me please, I just woke up." Laughing when they panic. "Tell me what happened before I came here cause I don't really remember what happened."

Tensing up, Penton answers for Drew. "Drew found you in your house after you texted him for help, and you were in a really bad condition. Broken bones all over your body." When he starts crying I go over and hug him for comfort. "Your father is in jail now-" Hearing this brings tears to my eyes because he is the only family I have left...besides my brother.

"No don't cry, he deserves it for what he did to you." I must have looked confused because Mikey answered.

"Your father is a cruel, cruel person for the things he did to you and this pushed it over the edge." Mikey was now looking right into my eyes. "C, your father raped you three days ago."

Things from that night started to come back and I started shaking in fear of it. "You're getting out tonight and going to school tomorrow, so get some rest. We will get you in a few hours." And with that I closed my eyes, leaning my head on the pillow, and out like a light.

*Time Skip to morning*

It was not a good thing to be woken up in the morning, especially me, and it still isnt. Lets just say, whoever woke me up is going to have a bruised face in a few minutes.

"Damn woman, no need to be aggressive in the morning." Screeched Drew. Yup, Drew was the one that woke me up and now has a bruised up face. I warn him every time not to do this, but he always does. I swear he doesn't have a brain in that big ass head of his.

"How many times do I have to warn you not. To. Wake. Me. Up!" I mumbled still half asleep. Walking downstairs I see breakfast consisting of waffles, eggs, and bacon.

"Wha-how? Your DRESSED? Already?" I look down and see that Im actually dressed. Must be really tired if I didn't notice this before when I was walking around. "I just literally woke you up not even five minutes ago." Drew whines.

"Its magic." I say with no emotion what so ever, holding my hand out and wiggling my fingers.

After eating my breakfast I walk out the door and onto the sidewalk heading towards school. People passing by were giving me confused or pity glances.

Wonder why?

Just realizing they must have heard about my father. Great, people are going to pity me all day. Yay...fun. (Note the sarcasm)

At school I just go about my day until lunch and the worst possible person came up to me and started bitching around. Stacy and her possy; queen bitch of the school.

"Why are you even here whore?" 'Whore? Never new that I actually slept with the whole school like you.' I had thought mentally, or at least I thought I did. I didn't know what happened but she slapped me making my head turn to the side. "I'm not a whore unlike you, who sleeps with her father just for attention." Im mad now.

"You have no right to talk to me like that when you obviously don't know what actually happened." I sneer in her face. "You never knew what he did to me, so let me teach you exactly what he did to me every night." I scream and start throwing punch after punch knocking her to the ground. "This isn't even more than a quarter of what my father does to me. Now let me get this strait, from now on I'm not this 'nerd' you people put me as but as the real me-the badass me." I take off my sweatshirt and sweatpants to show a crop top and ripped skinny jeans, while also taking my combat boots out of my bag along with putting my glasses in it.

Hearing people gasp all around, I know I did a good job.

"Who are you?" I hear an over lustful filled voice coming from one of the jocks.

"Do you know Death Angel?" I question. The whole cafeteria nods and I start to smirk.

"Your related to her or something?" I give one of my famous glares to him, making him cower under my gaze.

"IDIOT! Don't get her mad." Jackson whisper-yells to the guy (Marcus). "Dude, she's Death Angel, she can kill you in a matter of seconds." I hear the fear in his voice while I'm walking over to them.

"He's correct Marcus. I, Death Angel, can kill you in a matter of seconds, and I've done it before to people who piss me off." I whisper in his ear making him shiver in fear.

"CRYSTAL!" I freeze up knowing who it is. "God, getting a call from the Principal is not a good way to interrupt my boxing class." Mikey says.

"MIKEY! I missed you!" I yell running over to him. I jump up and land on top of him giving him a death hug.

"I just saw you this morning at breakfast. Now come on, you got expelled for hitting that slut, so I'm taking you to the gym." He announces.

Smirking like a serial killer would when they kills a person I start cracking my knuckles. "Lets go break some more punching bags. I need to release some stress from not fighting in about three days." I start running to only see MY motorcycle that I tell people not to touch.

Walking back to Mikey, I see him start moving back and put his hands up in surrender. Moving faster, I got in his face and punched. "I tell you people not to touch my bike, and ya do." I say nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry, but I would have thought that you would want your baby so I had someone bring it that wasn't me." I'm confused now.

"So if I touched it, you would hit me?" An all too familiar voice says.

"RACHEL!" I scream running.

"CRYSTAL!!" Rachel, my all time bestie for life, screamed. I can tell people are looking at us like we are some crazy teens. Which we are. So like normal I decided to make a scene. Ha...kidding, but I am going to yell at them.

"What are you losers looking at!? Never seen two best friends reuniting before? Gosh, who knew people could be such idiots." I sighed out.

Giggling Rachel decides to make my mood go down even further with her comment. "So hows the family going? Still getting beat by that old geezer?" Why-oh why-did she have to bring up my family life.

Now pissed off, I hop on my bike and speed off away from everyone and everything.

I didn't get to punch anything. What a bummer.