Chapter 11

Crystal's Pov

It's time for gym now, and for the past five minutes Colin has been acting funny around me when I mention going to gym next.

What's he hiding?

The girls' P.E clothes consist of shorts that come just below our butts with a see through white tank top. This will be fun since I never wore my clothes and always got in trouble for it, so now they will see everything that I have always hidden from them. Time to show them what I am packing.

Messing around in the beginning of gym is hard when you are wearing an outfit too revealing and my stupid brother isn't letting me have any fun. By fun, I mean tease all the guys and make the girls jealous. "You know, what I said earlier is still true with you." I whine to Colin.

"What? Me being a party pooper?" Colin questions with a smile teasing itself on his face.

"Yes, that. Why can't you let me have fun?" I question not expecting anyone else to answer for him.

"Because we don't want you getting into anymore trouble like last time. Mikey will be mad at me if I don't stop you." Did he? Oh he wouldn't. Turning around, wishing that its not who I thought it was, and there he was. Standing in all his glory is Penton, smiling like a goof and waving like a maniac.

"So this is what you were hiding from me earlier? Huh." I say without any emotion making me seem even more scarier.

"I told you to tell her dude. Last time someone kept something from her that she didn't like she yelled at him and broke both of his legs." Penton sounded scared, and he should be for not telling me. "That was Mikey." A look of astonishment came across Colins face.

Growling like a wild animal, I walked over to the two and grabbed there ears, dragging them into the hallway, ignoring all the stares that were being aimed at us as we went. "Why are you here?" I question Penton, never letting go and bringing him to my face.

"Mikey didn't want you to be alone-" I punched Penton is the face multiple times for lying to me and coming here.

"I can protect myself perfectly fine and you know that Penton." I interrupt him from continuing, thinking that it wouldn't be anything important.

"Don't interrupt me, and I was going to say, Mike didn't want you to get into anymore trouble so he put all the guys as a new teacher or staff. He didn't want you to have your education ruined from naughty behavior." Did...did Penton just really go their? Calling me naughty?

"Well I will try my best, but leave me alone."

"Can't promise that sis, but come on lets go, we need to start class." Colin said.

So gym was weird since our teacher, Penton, was busy rubbing his face with ice, and told us to just run around the track for the rest of the time since he didn't want to do anything with a hurt face. I swear he's such a baby sometimes.

"Hey umm...Crystal can we talk to you?" Andrew asked. Right now I'm at my locker getting my stuff together to leave since gym class was my last period for the day.

"Yeah, sure, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, not paying attention much because I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be.

"We want to apologize for the way we treated you before." Nope let me repeat myself, I REALLY don't want to be here right now. "We shouldn't have done that and we are deeply sorry. I hope you can forgive us and our childish ways." I thought deeply about this. He was apologizing and I can never be mad at a person for a long period of time so...

"Ok, I forgive you." Andrew pulled me into a hug and all the other guys did too with me in the middle awkwardly just standing there in...this touching moment, if you could call it that, was ruined by the queen herself.

"ANDREW! Come hang with me. I will show you a better time than this hag, if you know what I mean." What did she just call me?! Also gag. I mean who would want to be with that-THAT thing? Definitely not Andrew and his friends because I could see the irritation in their eyes.

"No thanks. I'm fine not doing anything with a slut like you." Andrew told her off with his friends nodding in agreement.

"So you're hanging out with this loser now? She is just an attention seeker with disaster waiting to happen." I really just want to smack a bitch.

Stomping up to her I was about to take a punch to her nose when my hand was caught midair. "Now Crystal, I don't think Mike said we could allow you to get into trouble now did he?" What the hell? They're everywhere I tell you. Creepily stalking me.

"What the hell? You guys are everywhere I go. I feel like youre stalking me now." God, I can never get a break can I?

"Oh, who are you? How about we get out of here and have some fun big guy?" Does that slut ever give stop?

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know you were talking to me. I thought you were talking to your over sized ass that is so fake." Stacy huffed and turned to strut away in her bitchy way.

"Well...I'm just going to go home and head to bed. This has been a long ass day." I said in a daze.

"Ok bye!!!!" Shouted Penton, and that was the last thing I heard before heading home in silence.

This has been one hell of a day.