Chapter 12

Crystal's Pov

It's been a month now since I came out as Death Angel and no one has come in my way, or gotten hurt by me with the exception of Stacy. She just really gets on my nerves.

Rachel is hiding something and not telling me. Whenever she's happy or nervous, she will start bugging the shit out of you (not like she doesn't already do it), but she does it more frequently and never stops until you leave or she gets tired.

Well, anyway, I'm heading to school and I see groups of people surrounding a expensive looking car. "Hey Rach, is this why you've been so nervous for the past week?" Rachel just looks down guiltily, but then looks up again like she remembered something important.

"Oh, my cousin is super hot so make sure no sluts go up to him? Please?" How can I say no to that puppy dog face. I nodded my head to indicate that I will stop any slut that goes near him. "Look, there he is now." She points to a real gorgeous guy from one of those model magazines that are drool worthy.

"Hey Rach. How's my favorite cousin doing?" His voice was so dreamy. It had that masculine tone that made him seem older and more manlier than he was.

"Jake, this is my best friend Crystal, Crystal this is Jake, my cousin." Rachel pointed at me first and then to him.

"It's nice to meet you Crystal, I hope we can become friends." I wonder if the meaning of friends will change in the near future? I don't care.

"-lo. HELLO! Geez, I've been calling you guys for the last three minutes. It's time to go or we will be late...again." I didn't hear her before causing me to blush a deep red. "We don't want to get in trouble now de we? Unless you want your brother up your ass the whole day as to why you were late for your first class." My brother has been very bothersome when I don't show up to class on time.

Now I'm running for my life because if I don't my brother will literally kill me. I have art today and I never really got to show my drawings since people would ruin them. Skidding to a halt in front of the door, I see Drew. Oh you have got to be kidding me.

"Drew." I drawl out the name as slow as I could to make it seem long and deadly.

"Hey Angel, how ya doin' today?" Is he really that oblivious to my anger? "I hope you're doing fine because I am here." He really is stupid.

"I'm not happy about this." I turn away from him. "Not one bit." Walking away I start to hear sniffles coming from where I just was.

"Y-you hate me." Drew wailed, tears streaming down his, now red, face.

"NO! I don't hate you Drew. You know this and I'm happy to call you an older brother." I run over to him and wipe the tears away with my thumb. "So stop crying and go get to work."

Without warning, Drew jumps up and starts getting back to work with a smile on his  face. There were no signs of any tears from a minute ago. "You played me." I whisper, confused of what just happened.

"Oh, that I did Angel, that I did." I can't believe he played me.

Hes good.

Jake's Pov

I can see it in his eyes; he has feelings for Crystal, but doesn't show it. Jackson is so dense. I can tell that Crystal likes Jackson and there's no denying it. Crystal does drop hints sometimes, but other wise, doesn't come out strong. Me being me, I will get Jackson and Crystal together even if someone has to get in the way.

Personally, I think Jackson and Crystal are cute together. I hope I can get the two together and not have so much drama like I did last time. There was so much heart break that I had to leave right after everything was running smoothly.

My job is to get people together, and this is why my cousin called me up. Rachel wants me to get Crystal someone who she can love and they will love her. From what I hear, Crystal has been through a lot and needs someone to help her with her fears.

All day so far, I have been around Crystal, and let me tell you, Colin, Andrew and Jackson hate it. Even the older ones that are from the gym Crystal goes to. That's right, I know she fights and stuff like that. I do my research.

Every minute that they can, they send glares at me.

They really can't blame me. I don't like her, but I'm helping to get them jealous. They don't know anything about my job and I plan to keep it that way, until I say so.

Crystal, get ready for one hell of a ride.