Chapter 10

Crystal's Pov

My motorcycle swerved into Stacy's parking spot-hahaha. No one can tell me no, but if they try they will get it in the face. I catch sight of my brother pulling in about 10 minutes after me; he drives so slow.

"HEY! You cheated!" My brother yells at me.

"No, I used my awesome racer skills." I replied flatly, not caring if my brother doesn't want me racing down the street or on the track even. "Party Pooper." I whisper.

"Did-did you really just call me that?" He breaks out in laughter causing me to pout at him. "Y-you can n-not be s-serious. You don't say that out loud, it makes you sound like a child."

"Thank you for calling me a kid. I appreciate it." I thanked him sarcastically and started walking down the hallway, showing Colin the way to the office.

Pulling open the door I'm greeted with the secretary welcoming me and my brother. "Hello Ms. Nicky, I came to get my brothers schedule for his classes." I told her sweetly since she is another nice person in this school.

"Oh of course darling, I'll get it right away." Ms. Nicky walked away to go print out the schedule and came back momentarily and handed it to us.

"Thank you. I hope to see you again. Bye." I waved goodbye and ran out the office with my older brother trailing behind me.

We're late for class but I don't really care. I'm not that goody to shoes that everyone thinks I am. Pulling Colins arm I drag him into Mrs. Sweet's class. Ugh. I'm going to die today from over working my brain on answers that I don't ever want to answer.

"Hello, you must be the new student, but I was expecting a boy. I wish that bitch would have left a while back so I wouldn't of had to deal with her and her bitchy ways." The last part was mumbled under her breath, but I hears it clearly and I couldn't help but break out in laughter at what she had just said. My brother also joined me in the door laughing his pants off.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you hated her, but you still have to deal with her and her bitchy ways. Now I advise you to shut your trap and introduce my brother to the class if you must." All she gave me was a confused look.

"What my sister here is so kindly trying to say is that you had her for the whole year. I believe you know her as Crystal Peters, and I know her as my little twin sister. Now I do think you should not talk about my sister in that way ever again or you will have to pay to me." I will admit my brother is good looking with muscles and thats probably why the bitch that we call a teacher is scared shitless.

Laughing in her face, I picked up her apple that was on her desk - such a typical teacher - and took a bite only to throw it into the trash can. "Didn't know teachers still had apples on a desk, and just so you know, your life is now going to be hell cause of what you said about me." I smile a sickly sweet smile. "I hope you and every other student in this school are polite and respectful of their betters." Smirking I walk to an open seat in the back with another empty place next to it so Colin can sit next to me.

"You are going to get revenge, aren't you?" I nodded in Colins direction not looking up from my phone that I had just taken out. "Well me and Pen-I mean, I am going to look after you and you can't stop us-I mean me." What does Colin mean by us, and who was he going to say?

"You arent hiding anything that I should know about right?" I said looking up from the book I was reading on my phone. "I hate when people keep things from me, and you are no exception." I warned to make sure if he was, he knew what he was getting into. Colin only looked at me wearily and, right there, I knew he was hiding something from me. If it's something that I'm not happy about, he will get it.

 Hard.