Chapter 13

Jackson's Pov

I don't understand what is happening to me. When Jake is around Crystal, I become red with fury. I feel fuzzy when ever she looks at me, and I get this weird feeling when other people are around her.

Maybe I'm jealous? No, I can't be. There's just no way. But then what else would describe how I feel when Crystal is within five feet from me.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I'm in love with Crystal Peters.

Now that I know this, I'm going to win her heart and nothing can stop me-except Colin and the rest of the people from the gym that is. I know they are over protective of her and they won't stop me...they might...hahaha no they won't.

Crystal, you will be mine, and only mine.

Andrew's Pov

I'm getting My girl.

Crystal's Pov

Jake is so sweet, but I don't like him more than a friend. I think he's up to something but I won't pry because I've just met him.

All day Andrew and Jackson have been sending glares towards Jake, while then smiling anytime they turn to face me. They're being weird, but there's this feeling that I like when Jackson smiles at me. It makes me feel happy, and I love it. I know I shouldn't have feelings for the one that bullied me, but I can't help it. I will always give the ones that hurt me a second chance to redeem themselves. Like my parents. I think that they only abused me because they had anger in them when my brother left and they blamed themselves about it, and had no other way of taking it out and they lost control and kept doing it, more and more.

"Colin?" I ask, making sure he's listening and not going into his own thoughts.

"Yes shiny?" Thats my nickname that Colin gave me when we were little.

"What does it mean when you have this weird feeling in your stomach when you see someone?" I ask him, waiting for his answer. "When the stomach goes into knots and there are butterflies."

"Is this you? If it's you then I will not allow any guy to date you." Why does he always bring it back to my dating life?

"No. All I want to know is what it means." I whine, not liking that he always jumps to this conclusion. This is about me though, but he doesn't need to know this-yet.

"Well, in that case, it means you have feelings for someone." Ok...this is weird. Why would I have feelings for Jackson? I don't get it. Whatever this feeling is, I've never felt this with anyone else before now.

"So that means the person likes another person." I questioned-more like stated.

"Yes. And that feeling can turn into love."

I don't love Jackson...do I?

Anyway, I'm at home right now getting ready for bed, listening to my favorite music blasting all through out my room. I always do this.

Putting on my favorite pjs consisting of short shorts and a tank top, while also putting my hair in a messy bun. One of my favorite songs, I'm Not a Vampire by Falling in Reverse, starts playing. I start to sing along until the end of the song, I then heard clapping at the doorway to my room, and I stop, turn around, and see Colin leaning on the wall clapping with a big smile on his face.

"Wow, I never knew my baby sister could sing so good." God, Im so embarrassed right now. "That was amazing Crystal."

"I'm not that good." I don't think of myself as awesome, but as good in a way, mediocre. "I suck at singing." I hate when people say I'm good at something when in reality, I'm not even that good.

"You do not suck, and I think you should join the talent show thats going to be going on in a few months." The talent show? I've never thought about that before. Must be a new way for me to be a loser again, showing that I suck at singing. "They also give you an award for winning."

"I don't need to do a talent show for a reward when I have my street fighting and street racing, and that gives me all the money I need." Why must he insist of this?

"It's not money sis." What else could it be? "It's a college scholarship for a performing arts school. If you also have a partner, you both will get the same scholarship to the same school." That does sound amazing. I might have been one to dream to become a singer or maybe even a dancer, there has always been an influence in pop.

"Fine, but I need to find a guitar player before it starts." I grumble, thinking about the possibilities that could come from winning that talent show. "Now get out before I hit you for interrupting my bedtime routine."

"Don't have to be rude about it, and it's good that youre thinking about it. You would win and I know it." Wow...encouragement. Like I need that. I won't win, but I will give it a try for him.

Right now, I don't have time to think about this. Right now...I have to head to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry If it's a little short.

I hope you like this book if you've gotten this far along.