Chapter 17

Crystal's Pov

"Are we there yet?" I whine to Jackson.

"How many times am I going to tell you we are almost there?"

"Forever." I smiled at my response as Jackson groaned in annoyance.

"Anyway were here." I start cheering with my fists in the air. I was lead out of the car and his hands grasp the ties behind my head and pulls the blind fold off.

Looking around I see people everywhere. Couples with children running around. Rides were running as they were filled with people of different ages. We where at the carnival.

"Yay. I have never been here before. I'm so glad that you brought me here this is the best first date I have been to. Not like I have been on a date before though." I ramble before I feel something soft placed against my lips. My eyes open wide before they close. Jacksons lips were on mine in a soft, yet heated, kiss.

When we pulled away from each other we where both out of breath. "Now you can shut up. Also pay back from when you got me before." (Chapters before)

"Mmmm. That was a nice way. Should do that more often." I say as I grab his hand as pull him to the entrance. "Now that that's out of the way let's go and have fun."

All night we were running around in circles. Me pulling him obviously.

I was laughing at Jackson's face as he was going on and off rides then eating food. Once again, all my doing.

Right now we where at a booth where Jackson was trying to win me an animal. He was failing....miserably. This is my amusement. I take the all out of his hands and throw it, knocking down the pins earning me one of the large stuffed animals.

"Aren't I supposed to win that for you?"

"Yes, but you can't win anything for your life. You kept missing all the pins by a mile." I laughed at the lout that was forming on his face.

"It's almost 10 so let's start to head back, don't want anyone after me for you not being home on time." I giggled at him pulling him back to the car. Stepping in I pull my stuffed animal closer to my body.

On the way home I started to dose off as my head kept bobbing up and down. My eyes fluttering open and closed.

Hearing the car turn off I look up and see we're at my house. Jackson gets out of the car and opens my door, picking me up bridal style as I hang onto my animal loosely.

He takes me up the steps and into my home. Walking up the steps and into my room Jackson placed me on my bed. He pulled my sheets down and then up again, but this time over me.

Jackson leaned down and softly placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. Letting it linger there he whispered, "good night, love." I let my eyes close fully as I hear my front door close with a loud click of the lock.

Releasing a sigh I snuggle up into my pillows reliving what had happened today.

That was the best first date ever.
---------
Sorry for the short chapters but I have been busy and just had some time. But anyway I have over 1k views and I couldn't be any more happier than I am. Never would have thought I would get that many but whatever.

Check out my other stories too. Well anyway bye.
-Bri