Chapter 16

Crystal's pov

Clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes. That's all I can see in my room. Rachel seems to take going on my date tonight serious. I told her to leave it up to me and when she said, 'there is no way in hell I'm letting you dress like a hobo.' Like how am I going to dress like a hobo?

She had Andrew come in and tie me to a chair so she can get what she wanted done without my consent on it. There's even DUCT TAPE on my mouth. Like damn. So I might have cussed them out but it's their fault considering what they are doing to me.

"You need this, and this...oh, and some of this." My face is being plucked and prodded at different angles.

"Nooooo! Stop this madness!" I ripped the duct tape off without my hands and with my mouth, no matter how painful that was, and started screaming at the two.

"Shut up and let us make you pretty." So I'm not pretty anymore, Rachel? So glad that you're my friend.

"Such a great friend you are." My voice sounds dull and lifeless as I just stand there.

"I just so happen to know that I'm a great friend." Rachel just laughs and continues getting my outfit out of my closet. "How...about...THIS!" She pulls out a flowered pattern dress with three quarter length sleeves.

I had to admit it was a beautiful piece of clothing. When I put it on I didn't know who I was because I looked so....girly. I love it.

"This is amazing, Rachel!" I exclaimed happily as I jumped up and down.

"Settle down or else you will be giving my boyfriend the advantage of seeing your underwear." My cheeks reddened at the way Andrew was awkwardly looking the other way.

"Haha, sorry Andrew." I peeked a glance at the clock and saw it was almost time for me to go. "Well I would love to stay and chat, but it seems my date is coming right...about...now." When I said that the door bell rang throughout the house.

I raced down and opened the door seeming to cause Jackson to fall backwards onto the ground. My laughter echoed as I held my stomach to stop the pains that was caused from all the laughing I was doing.

"Okay, okay. I get it. It was funny that wittle Jackson fell onto his ass." I held my breath making me lose all the laughter in my system as I helped Jackson up from the ground.

"I hope you're ready for the night we will have because I went all out. Now put on this blindfold and I will lead you to my car." I took the blindfold and wrapped it around my head letting the view in front of me disappear.

Where are we going?

Is he going to kill me?

Oh I hope not. But then I wouldn't be able to date him...

Let's just hope this night goes well or else I will have one of my anger fits and punch something. If that ever happens it would most likely be aimed towards Jackson since he will be the one closest to me.

Wherever were going I hope it isn't some run down place that he found from a hobo.

Let's see how this turns out.
=========================
God, hope you all like this but I have been getting writers block so this took awhile.
If anyone has any ideas for how the date should go I'm all up for them.
-Bri