Chapter 7

Rachel's Pov

Did I say something wrong? Did I not come at a right time? Someone please help me answer my questions.

"You shouldn't have said anything about her parents Rach." Mike finally answered for me. We were still on school grounds and weren't moving anytime soon.

"Why?" Was my, oh so great, intelligent question.

"Her father-" Mike was looking angry, sad, and fearful. "She was doing fine earlier that day and went home...her father-oh how I hate that man with all my heart-got to her when she was trying to get that boy Jackson out of her house in time." Mike pointed to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "At the hospital she had multiple broken bones, and then something else...that man took it away from her." What? The only thing that comes to mind is something special that she has of great importance. "He took her innocence Rachel...he raped his own daughter." I started tearing at this.

Why is her father like this? Where is Colin when you need him? Oh that's right, Colin isn't here anymore since he ran away and left his baby twin sister behind with those abusive mother fuckers. I mean, if it weren't for Colin leaving Crystal wouldn't have been walking around and might have not bumped into me.

My whole friendship with Crystal is based on what happened in her past. Even if it was torturous for her, I wouldn't want it to change because she was the one that saved me when I was in depression and suicidal.

"Where was her mother?"

"Died last year in a car crash involving Crystal, going to see her brother that she had no idea she was heading to." Now that I think about it before I left a year ago, Crystal was becoming more and more distant from her family.

"I didn't know. Im going to go apologize now. Bye Mike! See you later tonight." I shout at him over my shoulder.

Andrew's Pov

"Jackson," I say his name slowly making him back up in fear. "Did you know Crystal was Death Angel?" He just nodded his head slowly. "And you didn't think of telling me?"

"I did, but I wanted to get to Crystals secrets before anyone got to them before me." Why does he want to do that? I actually have liked Crystal ever since we were friends but then I left because I wanted to be more than friends but it turned into bullying because I didn't know how to express my feelings.

"Hello, do any of you boys happen to know where the Peters family house is?" Some guy pulled up in a black Honda. The guy looks a lot like Crystal.

"Umm yea, but no one lives in that house anymore since three days ago. But Crystal Peters now lives only a block down at *whatever address* now." The guy who was talking to Crystal-I think his name was Mike-answered.

"Ok, thanks." He then sped off down the road in the same direction Crystal went.

"Dude why did you do that?" Jackson asked Mike skeptically. "You didn't even know him, yet you gave out the address."

    "I know him and so do you-you more than me." What does he mean? "What I mean is that man was..."

I'm shocked at what comes out of Mikes mouth when he gives us the answer.

I thought he was gone? People have said he was dead.

If this was true than man he will give me hell to pay for what I've done.

"That man was Colin Peters." I fainted.