Chapter 14

Third Persons' Pov

It's the weekend now, and Crystal cant be anymore happier right now. This gives her some more time to think about her feelings for Jackson, and also think about if he might like her back. Now, though, she's getting ready to head out to a fight. Hoping that she doesn't see anyone from school. That will get her mad and nervous that people she knows are watching her fight.

Stomach twisting, fear rising, and nerves skyrocketing, Crystal catches a glimpse of a whole group of people from her school. Nothing can stop the way she is feeling now than getting lost in a fight.

Facing her opponent, she notices that he wasn't from around here before and that made her even more nervous. New people can be bad since you don't know what they hid in their pockets. One time when she was fighting, Crystal encountered someone with a gun and had to protect herself by putting him in the hospital.

Today, it seemed that the new guy looked a little on the shady side. No, scratch that, he WAS on the shady side. Dark clothes, muscles ripping out of the fabric, the deadly look in his eye, and the sinister smile that brings chills running down your spine.

Crystal was unprepared for the fight to come.

Colins' Pov

I hate that my baby sister was brought to the life of street fighting/racing. But I can understand that it was for money that our parents were not getting anytime soon. I'm glad that she also became a strong, independent woman that can stand up for herself.

"UP NEXT WE HAVE THE RETURNING CHAMPION...DEATH ANGEL IN THE RIGHT CORNER!!" Loud screams and cheers echo around the room, making me go deaf for a minute. "NOW WELCOME A NEW OPPONENT...GLADIATOR!" There were a few cheers but there were mainly boos.

I don't like the look of the new guy. He looks shady and I have no idea why. Turning to my friends, if I can think of them as friends again, and asked for their opinion on the matter.

"I think you're right. There's something off about him, but I can't quite place my finger on it just yet." Andrew answers, looking confused on why the person fighting my sister had a smirk now playing on his face. The look was so evil, that even the most bravest person would run the other way and away from him.

From the looks of it, Crystal is also having some doubts on the guy...she even looks a little scared.

The fight was now in the middle that I didn't notice it started until I heard a scream coming from the ring.

I must have really been too caught up in my thoughts.

Looking up I notice Crystal hunched over holding her stomach, and there was blood coating different parts of the floor. Everyone and everything was frozen in a deafening silence watching the new part of the fight. I never wanted to look at his face, but I have to, and I wish my curiosity wasn't like it was now. Looking up I saw that Gladiator had a knife in his left hand while blood was soaking through his shirt and spread over his right hand.

He stabbed her.

I was not expecting Crystal to get back up again, and I'm glad she did, but not in the way I wanted her to.

Please dont do anything stupid.

Crystals' Pov

I don't know what happened. One moment I was fighting him, and the next I'm kneeling on the ground holding my stomach. It hurts so much, but I can't let that get to me. I need to be strong and get back up. Well, I did get back up, and pulled out the knife that was lodged into my side while keeping my eye on the one in the guys left hand.

Blood was everywhere, the metallic taste in my mouth was enough to send me over the edge of sanity. I had a crazed look on my face and there was no stopping me from doing anything now.

"That's what I wanted to see." His voice was low and deep, manly, but creepy at the same time.

 Getting a good grip on the knife, I bent down in a pouncing position. "Crystal! Don't do this." Mikey said. This guy deserves it though.

"He asked for it by pulling the knife out and stabbing me." I yell. Time for him to pay the price. I let myself jump high up and land right in front of the Gladiator. "Time to die." I whisper in his ear, pulling my hand back, then swinging it back and forth with the knife flying in every direction. Coating everything around us in the mans blood.

"Crystal, let go of the knife." A new soothing voice said in my ear and with arms encircling their way around me, causing me to calm down. "That's good, now back up away from him." I follow his commands, not thinking anything of it.

Turning around to see who got me off of the guy, and now has their arms around my waist, pulling me into a protective embrace. Jackson and Andrew were standing behind me with everyone else that I know. Including my brother.

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to." I sobbed, holding onto Jackson for support.

"It's okay little one, it wasn't you that did it, it was that person that you try to hide inside of you. You couldn't help yourself." Mike coos in my ears, calming me down. My sobs died down, and looking at the crowd, they all all looked like they shit their pants.

"I want to leave." I whisper holding my hands up for them to carry me. Jackson picks me up and I snuggle up into his chest with a big smile on my face.

"Still the same, I see." Lenny called from the ground. "Always liked to get carried after someone got in a fight with you like that." Everyone started laughing after and I just pouted.

The steady beat of Jackson's heart while I'm in his arms is making me really sleepy, "go to sleep love, I've got you." I'm glad that I have amazing friends...and maybe...someone more than that.