iChapter Three

Chapter Three

              Nov. 21, 2015

                  Saturday

     Lamar had made breakfast for him and LaTrece.

  "So, what you doing today?" Lamar asked.

  "Nothing really." LaTrece said. "Why?"

   "Oh, no reason." he smirked.

   "Man I know that look. What is it?"

   "My boy told me he was feeling you last night, and he wants to get to know you. He supposed to be on his way over here."

  "Really? Oh my Lord, let me go change." LaTrece hurried upstairs.

  Lamar laughed. He knew his sister was feeling Jamal too. She's been hurt in the past , but he was hoping she'd give Jamal a chance.

  LaTrece put on a pair of ripped jeans, a royal blue tank top, and blue Bobs. She let her hair hang and put her glasses on.

   When she went back downstairs, Lamar and Jamal was sitting on the couch.

  "Oh, hey Jamal. I didn't know you were coming over today." LaTrece smiled.

  "Yeah, I came to see you." Jamal said.

   LaTrece blushed.

  "Girl, you're something else." Lamar said. "I'll be back. I got to go pick up my girl."

   Lamar got his keys and left. LaTrece knew what he was trying to do.

  "Can you I ask you something ma?" Jamal asked.

  "Uh sure." LaTrece sat down beside him.

  "Why you think I only want sex from you?"

  "No reason."

  "Yes it is , tell me?"

  LaTrece didn't say anything.

  "Tell me."  Jamal looked serious.

   "Okay, don't nobody know this Lamar." LaTrece said. "I guess  I'm telling you this because I , I trust you. Last year, my heart was broken. I found out my first was cheating. When I told him I was done, he said he didn't care. He said he only loved the sex, and called me a skinny, ugly bitch . I thought he loved me, but I was wrong. We dated a whole year. I don't think I can trust anybody else."

   "Damn that's fucked up. But you can't give up on love just because one stupid nigga broke your heart. You're not skinny and definitely not ugly. You're one of God's most beautiful creations, and just the right size. and I like that purky booty you got back there.  Give love another try, with me." Jamal smiled.

  "You mean that?"

  "Yes , I do baby girl. Trust me, I won't break your heart. Be my girl."

   Jamal kissed her, and she kissed back. Their tongues swirled together. LaTrece pulled away.

   "Do that mean yes?"

  LaTrece smiled. "Yes."

   Jamal kissed her again.

  "Gosh, get a fuckin' room." Molly walked through the front door.

   "Don't you knock?" Jamal asked.

   "I have a key." Molly said. "So, y'all together or whatever?"

  "Yes, problem?"

  "My bad! I'm just asking. So what y'all doing today?"

  "Spend time with my girl. Without being interrupted by Molly." Jamal said.

  "Whatever. Everybody comin' over here today."

  "Like who?" LaTrece asked.

  "Gerald, Tyrese, and Mike." Molly said.

  "That ain't nothing new, they always here." LaTrece said.

  Lamar, Valerie, Mike, Tyrese, and Gerald walked through the door.

  Valerie is Lamar's crazy, Puerto Rican girlfriend.

  "Hey LaTrece." Valerie smiled.

   "Hey boo." LaTrece got up and hugged her.

   "Aye Trece, let me holla at you real quick." Lamar said.

  They walked into the kitchen.

   "Anything new happen?" Lamar asked.

   "Yes, me and Jamal date now." LaTrece said. She got the butterflies in her stomach just saying Jamal's name.

  "That's what's up sis. You just need somebody to love you and be down for you. He's that guy. Don't let your past ruin your future. I love you sis."

   "I love you too."

   They walked back into the living room.

   "Aye Tyrese, come help me get this liquor and shit out the car." Lamar said.

   They went outside.

Trece I saw you last night shawty. You got skills . You pretty good." Gerald said.

  "Pretty good? Boy I'm great." LaTrece rolled her eyes.

   "My bad boo. Yeah, you great. When your next game."

   "Tuesday."

   "I'll come and support."

  Jamal eyeballed Gerald.

   Lamar and Tyrese came back in with 2 cases of Bud light, and 8 bottles of grey goose.

   When night came, they watched movies and drunk. Everyone drunk except LaTrece.

   "You don't drink Trece?" Tyrese asked.

   "No , neither do I smoke." LaTrece said.

  "Good girl I see." Gerald said.

   "Aye Imma need you to stop lookin' at my girl like that." Jamal said.

  "This you?" Gerald asked.

  "Yeah, it is."

   "Oh, my bad my boy. I ain't know."

   They continued drinking. The whole night they laughed and got wasted. Nobody didn't leave because they were too drunk to drive.

    Aaayyyee ! Let me know what you think. Comment and Vote pleaseee. :)