continuing chapter nine

Continuing chapter nine..

   *2 hours later*

  Kalvin and his boys G, Roscoe, Alex, Jacob, and Marty were on the way to the location on the note.

  "What happen boss?"  Jacob asked.

  "They took my lady bruh. I ain't having that sh.t.  We killing everything in sight." Kalvin still didn't answer.

  They pulled up in front of a trap house. They got out of the truck quietly. Jacob and Marty shot the two body guards at the door. G shot the next three guys that appeared. Kalvin went upstairs and Alex followed behind. They busted down a door where LaTrece was getting slapped around. They guy turned around and smiled at Kalvin.

  "Well, well, well. If it isn't Kalvin."

  "Jamal?" Kalvin frowned. " Any last words nigga."

"Yeah, suck my dick." Jamal laughed.

  Kalvin shot him in the head four times. " Pussy ass."

  LaTrece screamed. Kalvin went over to where she WS and removed the blind fold.

  "Stop crying." Kalvin hugged her.

   LaTrece's shirt was ripples and her lip was busted.

  "He tried to rape me." LaTrece cried.

  Kalvin got angrier. He wish he could bring Jamal back to life and beat his ass.

  "He gone now baby girl."

   Kalvin calmed LaTrece down and they went home.

  Kalvin ran her a hot bath and bathed her.

  "Sorry you had to go through that." Kalvin kissed LaTrece's forehead.

  LaTrece's waited a few moments before she said anything.

  "Yes what babe?"

  "I'll be your girl. I feel protected around you. And it's strange because-" she paused.

   -*Flashback*-

  "Hey my little Sunshine." Joe rubbed LaTrece's private area.

   "No Joe please." LaTrece cried.

   "Hush you little bitch. Don't tell your mother or you and her is dead."

   *Flashback over*

  LaTrece started to cry.

  "Baby what's wrong?" Kalvin asked.

  "Starting when I was five, my step dad Joe, use to touch me on private areas. He said If I told anybody, he would kill me and my mom

My mom didn't die of a car wreck, he killed her when I was sixteen. That's when I moved with Lamar. I use to date someone who beat on me. Then there was Jamal, who broke my heart. Now, you trying to get my broken heart."

  "I'm so sorry Trece . I promise I won't break your heart. I'm so sorry. I want to make you happy again. Imma give you the world, or die trying." Kalvin kissed LaTrece all over her face.

  LaTrece hugged Kalvin, and they cried together. Kalvin hate to see her hurt. He meant what he said.

  "When LaTrece finished bathing, she throwed on some pajamas. She went downstairs and seen the people from ADT were setting up a security system. Kalvin was on the computer.

  "What's all this?" LaTrece asked.

   "Oh, they're just finishing up with the system. And this here," Kalvin pointed to the computer screen, " is cameras. There's six outside, one in the living room, the guest rooms, the kitchen, the den, the hallway, and stairway. I didn't put one in OUR room. Can't let nobody see us doing the nasty."

  LaTrece laughed. "How you know we gon' do the nasty?"

   "Girl you know you can't resist me." he winked and smacked her on the butt.

  "Don't start nothing you can't finish." LaTrece said.

  "You just wait until these folks leave."

  To be continued...

  Tf? Jamal though ?

  What about Joe? he sad ain't it.

  Ya think Kalvin gone stick to his word?

  Owweeee they finna get nastyyy.

  Stay Tuned :)