Chapter Six

Chapter Six

           Dec. 7 , 2015

               Monday

  LaTrece woke up with the sun shining in her face.

  She looked over and saw Molly laid out on the couch.

  "Molly, where am I ?" LaTrece asked in a low tone.

  Molly hopped up and rushed out. She came back with a nurse and another guy behind.

  "Well, it's nice to see you Ms. Long." Nurse Jackson said. "You've been unconscious for about two days. You were in a major car wreck. If it wasn't for this guy," she pointed, "I don't think you would've made it."

  They guy looked at her and smiled.

  "Now, to be on the safe side, we won't release you until tonight. We'll send you some food in, in just a minute." the nurse left out.

  "What's ya name?" LaTrece asked the guy.

   "Oh my name's Kalvin. When I saw you wreck, I had to check  on you. I called the ASAP, A S A P." Kalvin smirked. "Had to make sure you was A'ight."

  "Thank you so much." LaTrece said.

   "No problem."

  "Oh LaTrece, Lamar came by earlier. He told me to tell you not to go to the house. Something went down and he has to keep you safe and lay low for a few weeks." Molly said.

  "Where the hell I'm pose to go?" LaTrece asked.

  "I don't know boo. I been staying with a guy friend. And you know Carolyn's boyfriend be trippin'. You ain't got any other friends?"

  LaTrece couldn't think of anybody.

  "You can stay with me." Kalvin said.

  "But I don't know you." LaTrece said.

  "And? You can get to know me. I ain't gon bite baby girl. I got a guess room you can sleep in."

   Kalvin was about six foot. He's got good hair and light brown eyes. He's got clear, caramel skin and small, black lips. He's got dimples and pretty white teeth.

  "Well, there you have it. I'll be back before you get released. " Molly kissed LaTrece's forehead before walking out.

  *8 hours later*

  When LaTrece was all settled in the guest room at Kalvin's house, she took a shower. She threw on some sweats and a T shirt that Kalvin gave her to put on. All her clothed were at Lamar's house.

  When she went downstairs, she saw two girls sitting on the couch, and Kalvin in the kitchen cooking. He had on jeans and no shirt. He's got tattoos on his arms, chest, and one on his back of God's praying hands.

  "Oh, LaTrece these my lil sisters . Alasha and

Terrilyn." Kalvin said.

  "Hey y'all." LaTrece smiled at them.

  "Wassup boo. Damn Kalvin, girl is pretty. No homo. I'm just saying." Alasha said

  "I'm saying!" Terrilyn said.

  Terrilyn is short, light,brown skinned, with hazel eyes. She's about 4'11 with box braids. Alasha is about five foot and skinny. She's dark skinned with pretty brown eyes. Both of them were gorgeous. LaTrece felt like a giant over them.