Continuing chapter eleven

Continuing Chapter Eleven.

   When LaTrece and Katie made it to the hospital. Carolyn's parents, Molly, Lamar, Valerie, and Mike were in the waiting room.

   "Any news?" LaTrece asked.

   "Not yet." Cassie said, Carolyn's mother.

   "Family of Carolyn Johnson?" the doctor walked in.

   Everyone stood up.

   "As you all know, Ms Johnson had a severe accident causing her to fly out of the windshield. She was brain dead and loosing to much blood. She didn't make it. I'm so sorry." the doctor walked away.

  LaTrece fell to the floor. She felt like she had been stabbed in the heart. "No Carolyn. No!" she screamed and cried.

   Molly picked her up. "Hush Trece. We gotta be strong." Molly cried with her.

  LaTrece hugged Cassie and cried on her shoulder.

  "God has called her home now baby. It's hard. It's so hard. We gon get through this." Cassie cried.

  Kalvin walked into the waiting room. LaTrece jumped into his arms.

  "She's gone! Why he had to take her from us." LaTrece screamed.

  "Take her home Kally."Lamar said. "I'll drive her home. Katie can go home with me."

  Kalvin and LaTrece left.

  LaTrece laid down on the couch. Kalvin took off her shoes. As she cried herself to sleep, Kalvin rubbed her back telling her that everything was alright. He knew he had to be there for his girl. He hate seeing her like this. Kalvin said a prayer for LaTrece and Carolyn's family. He soon fell asleep with LaTrece's head I'm his lap.

   Awww man, RIP Carolyn Johnson. ...

  LaTrece took it pretty hard..