Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
           Dec. 8, 2015
             Tuesday

  LaTrece woke up with Katie lying next to her , watching Phineas and Ferb.

  "Morning Trece." Katie said in a sweet tone.

  "Good morning Katie. Where's your daddy?" LaTrece asked.

  "He said he be wight back. He said you need to take a bwath and gwet weady. cause we going out."

   LaTrece got up and brushed her teeth and took a shower. She threw on some skinny jeans, a Jean jacket, a long sleeve red Hollister shirt, a Jean jacket, and black uggs. Katie had on the same thing, except her shirt was Ralph Lauren.

  "We matching. We pwettt. Can we take a picture?" Katie asked.

  "We sure can." LaTrece straightened her hair

   They took a picture on the front camera making duck faces and posted it on instagram.

   Caption - me and my babes !

  DopeKalvin - @prettyTrece my two beautiful ladies.

  Within an hour, LaTrece had 321 likes.

  Kalvin walked through the door. " Don't y'all look cute. Y'all ready?"

  "Where we going?" LaTrece asked.

  "You need some clothes don't it?"

   LaTrece and Katie shopped. Kalvin gave them some money and they split up.

  Most of Katie and LaTrece's outfits were the same. They bought four pair of the same Jordan's. They shopped in Ralph Lauren, Hollister, American Eagle, Versace, Aeropostale, forever 21, and Belk's for jewelry.

  "LaTrece?"

  "Devon?" LaTrece look at the guy.

   "Yeah. My grandmother and your grandmother use to take us on play dates. We went to church together every Sunday." Devon said.

  "Oh yeah, how you been?" LaTrece hugged him tight.

  "I'm good. You look great." he licked his lips.

  "Thank you! So do you." LaTrece blushed.

  Devon is tall and brown skinned. He's got long dread locs and brown eyes.

  "I've missed you." Devon said.

  LaTrece smiled. She felt a tight  grip on her arm. She turned around and it was Kalvin.

  "You gon disrespect me in front of my face? Let's go! Now, before I fuck him up and embarrass you." he whispered in her ear. He took some of the bags and walked away.

  "It was nice talking to you Devon. I'll see you around." LaTrece said.

   "Oh, I'll definitely be seeing you around." Devon stared at her as she walked away.

   "Why the f.ck is he staring at you like that?" Kalvin asked.

   "I don't know. Let's just go." LaTrece grabbed Katie's hand.

    Katie probably didn't hear anything because she was too distracted by Candy Crush.

   On the way home , Katie fell asleep.  LaTrece grabbed Katie, and Kalvin grabbed the bags. LaTrece laid her down upstairs in her bed.

   "How the f.ck you gon disrespect me in front of my face?" Kalvin looked at LaTrece.

   "You act  like you my man of some." LaTrece rolled her eyes.

   "What the fuck ever."

   For the remaining of the day, Kalvin and LaTrece watched the TV show Single Ladies. Katie had left earlier to spend the night with Kalvin's mother.

  Kalvin's phone vibrated and he checked it. He texted back and left. But he left his phone on the table. LaTrece checked his messages. His last message was from a girl named Chrissy.

  Chrissy : I need you daddy
  Kalvin: On my way
   Chrissy: Hurry

  LaTrece started to cry but she didn't know why. She laid down on the couch and cried herself to sleep.

   Don't drop my honey bum Aaayyyee don't drop my honey bun... Kmsl

   What y'all think about Katie?

  how bout Kalvin getting jealous?

  Why did Trece cry?

  What they got going on?

  Well, comment and tell me what y'all think.

   Don't forget to vote !!!