Chpater Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen
             June 1, 2014
              Wednesday

  It's been three days since Kalvin has been in the hospital. LaTrece was there 24/7 , stressing. They were able to remove the bullet, but he hasn't recorvered.

  LaTrece's phone rung. It's Leroya.

    *Phone conversation *
  LaTrece ; Hello

   Leroya : (crying) Katie's gone. They must've took her last night. They left a note saying-"

    *End of phone convo*

  LaTrece knew exactly who had Katie. Joe. Joe's the one who shot Kalvin.

  "Enough is enough. Ain't no no ms nice girl. These motherfuckers wanna get dirty, let's get dirty then." LaTrece said , talking to herself.

  She called Monica, then Reggie, and Lamar. They said they were gonna call the others. LaTrece told them to dress in all black and be at her house in 10 minutes

   LaTrece left and made otp home in 5 minutes. She put on some black Kombat boots, black pants, and black tank top. She pulled her hair into a tight ponytail and put dark shades over her eyes

  LaTrece went back downstairs. She got Kalvin's AK-47, his 22, and his shot gun from the safe. She pit it in a suit case and went outside. Everybody was there, Molly, Lamar,  Tyrese, Mike, Gerald, Reggie, and the rest of Kalvin's boys. BJ, Anthony, Lil Z, and Kenny.

  "Damn sis. You mean bidness huh?" Lamar said.

  "Damn right. Nobody fucks with my man nor Katie. It's time to take these punk motherfuckers out. Y'all strapped?" LaTrece asked.

  Everyone nodded yes.

  They hopped in the black vans and left.

  When they reached Joe's destination, it was all action and no talk.

  The guys shot everybody in sight. Molly shot every bitch that appeared. It WS dead bodies everywhere.

  They went down the hall and into a room. There Joe was , him and some other guys. Molly shot all of them except Joe.

  LaTrece cocked the shot gun and pointed it at him

  "Come on baby girl. Don't shoot me. Please!" Joe begged.

  "You gon' take my momma from me? I hope you rot in HELL." she pulled the trigger and shot him in the head.

  LaTrece stepped out and looked for Katie. She found her down in a basement.

  "Trece!" Katie ran into LaTrece's arms. "They tried to hurt me."

   "I know baby. I came to save you." LaTrece kissed her.

   "I love you."

  "I love you too."

  "You A'ight boo?" Molly asked.

  "I'm good. Let's just go." LaTrece said.

   Lamar dropped Katie and LaTrece off at home.

  LaTrece bathed Katie and then herself. She let Katie's hair hang. She put on her denim shorts, a blue Ralph Lauren shirt, and blue vans. LaTrece put on a black Ralph Lauren shirt, denim shorts, and red vans.

  They left and went to the hospital to see Kalvin.

   "What's wrong with daddy?" Katie asked.

  "He's just sleeping baby. He'll wake up soon." LaTrece said.

  "Okay."

  They sat there for hours... and hours... and hours. Katie watched Spongebob the whole time.

  "Patrick stupid! Spongebob asked him can he hear him and he said no its too dwark." Katie laughed loudly.

   LaTrece laughed with her. Katie bought so much joy into her life.

   She looked at her cell phone, it was almost 9 pm.

  "Y'all having fun watching Spongebob?"

  LaTrece quickly turned around and noticed that Kalvin was awake.

   "Oh God, Kalvin!" LaTrece rushed over to him and kissed him all over his face.

  "Daddy! You're awake." Katie hugged him. "You sleep good?"

  "Yes baby girl." Kalvin said.

   "I missed you."

   "I missed you too."

  "I'm so glad you're up!" LaTrece cried.

  "Baby stop crying. You know thugs don't die." Kalvin smiled. "My boys took out Joe?"

  "I did."

  "You did?"

  "Yeah, Leroya called me this morning and said they had Katie. Put one right in his heart. Reggie nem' and Lamar, Molly, and all of them helped."

  "We got that thug passion huh?" Kalvin smiled.

  "We sure do." LaTrece hugged him tight.

  It's only been 3 days, but to LaTrece, it felt like 3 years.

  LaTrece boo boo cried. She thought about what would've happened.

  "Stop all that crying bae. I'm here." Kalvin said.

   LaTrece sent a 'thank you' to Jesus.

  The doctor walked in.

  "Well it's to see you up Mr Kalvin. I'm doctor Rouri. I knew you would recover. Since all of your test come back positive, you'll be released tomorrow morning." he walked out.

  LaTrece called Katherine, Reggie, and Lamar.

  Katherine, Alasha, Terilyn, Lamar, Reggie, and Kenny came. They were so happy to see Kalvin awake.

  Okay, so what y'all think?

  Trece went gangsta or Nah?
  I'm running put of ideas so I may stop at 19 chapters. What y'all think?

  I have another book coming soon called "Shades of Love" so be looking out

Comment and vote. Love yall !