Chapter Five

Chapter Five

          Dec. 4, 2015

               Friday

   LaTrece got out of school early to surprise Jamal. She stopped by the store first to get his favorite candy , lemon heads.

  When she pulled up , an unfamiliar car was in the driveway.

   When LaTrece walked through the door, she heard loud moaning coming from upstairs. I know this nigga not cheating on me. LaTrece said to herself. She ran upstairs and into Jamal's bedroom. She couldn't believe her eyes. Some bald headed chick was riding Jamal.

  Jamal looked up in shock. "Baby , I can explain."

  "Save it." LaTrece grabbed the girl by the lil hair she did have. She drug her all the way downstairs and outside. LaTrece punched her in the face until her nose and lip started to bleed.

  "Jamal, get her off me!" the girl yelled.

  Jamal grabbed LaTrece off the girl.

   "Don't touch me you fuck." LaTrece looked at Jamal with disgust. "I was actually starting to love you. You told me you loved  me. You told me to trust you. This is what I get? FUCK YOU!"

   She hopped back in her car and headed back to the house. Tears flooded her face. She didn't realize how fast she was going, but she was going 120 mph. She ran into a big truck. The car spun around and flipped seven times.

  LaTrece started to go in and out of conscious. She could feel blood running down her face. She heard footsteps walking towards her.

   "Ma'am? You A'ight?" the guy asked.

  "Yes, there's been s severe accident on Loul Street. 82663. Okay. " the guy hung up. "Help is on the way." he looked at LaTrece.

  LaTrece heard sirens, but then she passed out.

  They guy thought about going home, but he went to the hospital instead.

   I know , short update !

  I Just wanted to give y'all a lil some.

  Jamal cheating ass thoee?

  Will Trece be okay?

  Who is this guy ?

  Chapter 6 will have 2 new characters. I want one more new character, boy or girl!

  Can I have 5 votes , and some comments pleaseee. Thanks !

Kik : leyley_thoee