ghosts

a small note: there may be another one titled the exact same thing with different circumstances *wink* also this is just a cute/stupid lil fic so yeah
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"oh. my. god. marvin!" whizzer exclaimed, with fear in his voice. "i swear to god i just saw something!" it was around midnight and marvin and whizzer were cuddling on the couch watching a scary movie, almost falling asleep.

"oh, come on, whizzer. im sure its just your imagination. its late, youre tired, and were watching a scary movie." marvin said back, his voice relaxed.

"ok, ok. maybe youre right. i need to stop watching these movies at night." whizzer said, though he liked to be held by his boyfriend when he gets scared during movies.

"alright. now lets head to bed." marvin said gently, getting up from his boyfriends embrace to move somewhere else to feel his boyfriends embrace again.

*the next day*

"marv, i swear to god i saw it again today!" eyes wide, completely convinced he had seen a specter.

marvin turned from chopping carrots for tonights dinner. "whiz, honey, i feel like youre seeing things. are you on any new- oh my god!" his eyes the size of the moon. he whispers, "slowly back away from the fridge. its right behind you."

though it looked rather short, it was intimidating. it looked like a white sheet in the loose shape of a human. the fact that marvin and whizzer had just watched a scary movie with ghosts and demons last night did not help their attempt at being brave.

"i say we just run? and, like, move out?" whizzer always jumped to the "moving out" idea every time something went wrong.

"can we try and talk to it? i mean, were seeing an actual ghost here. it may be friendly?" marvin had a hopeful tone in his voice, with some confusion. "hey little ghost! whats your name?"

"marv, its not a four year old." whizzer rolled his eyes, unamused of his boyfriends small talk skills.

"ok, well, i dont know what else to say!" as marvin and whizzer started to squabble, the ghost started to move towards them. it was silent, and stealthy. almost unnoticed. almost.

"m-marv!" whizzer grabbed his boyfriends hand, and started sprinting up the stairs because in his mind that was a good idea. they ran to the corner of their bedroom, and the ghost was catching up to them. "we need to defeat this thing!"

"alright, well, what do we need that fights a ghost?" a questioning marvin asked his suddenly brave and confident boyfriend.

"well, i say we find the vacuum and try and suck up the little pest." he suddenly bounds off and grabs the cleaner. "alright you little bugger, lets see if you can withstand the power of this!" he pulls the vacuum out and the sheet is pulled from the ghost.

"jason?" a flabbergasted whizzer exclaimed.

"oh my god. you did such a good job, jason! we really got him!" marvin excitedly high-fived his son.

"got him? what... marvin... what do you mean?"

"do you remember what day it is, silly? its saturday! you were out when jason got to the house, so i decided to play a prank on you. he decided to scare you with ghosts. thankfully you already had your nerves up after watching that movie. that helped out more."

"oh, you! i will get you back some day, marvin! that really scared me."

"sure you will, sure you will." marvin wrapped his arm around whizzer and gave him a kiss. "how about we all watch a movie?"

"ok, but i get to choose!" whizzer said aloud, grudgingly. "and i get to cuddle with you the whole time." he whispered into marvins ear, with a smile.