the linguini spills

hey guys! back at it again, its been a while but school and everything. its been a year since i joined wattpad wow! anyways, ill try and upload and write
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

marvin had had enough of this week. he was swamped with work, staying up late because of it, and suddenly he felt like the world was against him. the most recent example had just happened in the middle of a mall.

he was going on his lunch break and had to stop at the nearest food court (as he forgot about packing lunch) and got some sbarro. he had decided to try and lighten his mood by getting linguini. after he payed, he turned around and started walking. right before he sat down, his leg had caught on a chair and caused him to trip. dropping the linguini.

marvin stood there in shock for a few seconds before bursting into tears. looking at the pile of noodles that now lay on the floor, staring him in the face almost screaming 'failure.'

a few tables over, whizzer brown had seen this meltdown occur. he almost turned his head away from the scene, but decided otherwise. whizzer stood up and walked over to marvin, giving him raised eyebrows.

he sniffled, then realized what exactly he just did in the middle of a mall. teenage gremlins were laughing at him, that didnt help his situation.

marvin looked up at whizzer, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"either you were really emotionally attached to that linguini or something else is up. shall i guess the latter?" whizzer offered a hand to pull marvin up from his pity party.

"you are correct." he stifled a laugh. "ive just been so swamped with work and this week has sucked, and dropping this food has got to be the cherry on top of it all."

"oh no, that sucks. hey, would you like to walk around the mall and talk to calm down and take your mind off things. i dont have a lunch break or anything to im free." whizzer reassured, putting a hand on marvins shoulder.

"that would be delightful!" marvin was grateful about this random strangers act of kindness-and hey, he was kinda cute.

the two men walked around for a while, laughing, talking about whatever struck them, walking into stores and trying on weird outfits.

"do you always do this?" marvin asked randomly.

"what do you mean?"

"pick up guys and become friends with them, and maybe more depending on where you swing."

"surprisingly not. but for the 'even more' part, yes i do swing that way. are you interested in what i have to offer, mr. depending-on-where-you-swing?"

marvin bit his lip. he checked his watch. "crap! i have to get back to work, my lunch break ends in a few minutes."

"no worries," whizzer pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "heres my number. if you need me, call me. or if you swing that way." he grinned.

"thank you, i will be sure to do that!" marvin smiled back. he walked away and back to his car with a happy certainty of being accepted and glad that he met someone else who was so open and "swung that way". he pulled out his phone and texted the number:
yes, yes i do swing that way.