a collegiate meeting

i dont even know what this title is but whatever lol. so this is taking place in college and marvin and whizzer meets each other in a rather peculiar way. i also found this prompt on tumblr so enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

another day of college. it was a few days before finals and whizzer could see everyones will to live going down. the underneath of their eyes for cramming in studying were darker than the despair everyone felt. he felt bad, but he has been preparing for this since the beginning of the semester. he took at least five minutes a day to study the things he learned that day, so he wasnt stressed. he got constant playful taunts from his friend cordelia for doing it, but he could see she was regretting not doing the same thing. the bags under her eyes could fit her deep-weighing stress inside.

he was walking into his photography class, feeling confident about what he would learn today. the rest of the students were clinging to their millionth coffee cup that day, and he was sipping a green tea. it was just enough caffeine for him to wake up.

whizzer always tried to sit next to someone new everyday, and that someone happened to be marvin.

marvin was just like every other student. he was doing all-nighters and late nights to do late-night cramming. he doesnt remember the last time he had a good nights sleep. he was surprised all of his organs didnt fail on him yet. if this concoction didnt kill him, he was sure he was immortal. he watched as whizzer brown smoothed his took a seat next to him. marvin didnt know whether to feel envious or disgusted that whizzer looked well rested.

whizzer placed his bag on the back of his chair and gave a chipper wave to marvin. marvin gave an equally chipper yet sarcastic wave back.

"bottoms up!" marvin turned and looked at whizzer. "im going to die."

"youre going to wh-ohmigod!" whizzer faced marvin and gasped in shock as he watched him mix a monster energy drink with black coffee and chug it, hope draining from his eyes. "holy... is that even safe?"

"i dunno, but i think i can see new colors and letters..." marvins eyes were the size of the moon.

"lets get you back to my dorm! you need to lie down." whizzer took his bags and got up, pulling marvin with him. they left the hall abruptly and walked with a purpose back to whizzers dorm.

"but what about..." it took marvin a second to think of the word, but whizzer filled it in for him.

"class? oh no, you are not going to class like this. the bags under your eyes are designer, and the color of them were blacker than your coffee. also you need sleep." marvin and whizzer entered whizzers dorm, and he led a woozy marvin to the bed. whizzer left the room for some more blankets and laid them down on marvin.

"your hair is so soft..." marvin stuck his arms out and patted whizzers hair. his random banter and babble was a mix of the coffee drink and not sleeping. "say... you are really cute..." the tiredness in his mind caused his filter to disappear. "...i was wondering when you were going to sit next to me."

"me too. thats why i save best for last. now shh, shh. go to sleep." whizzer cooed in an attempt to not start laughing at what marvin was saying. eventually, marvin fell asleep, with snores exiting his mouth every once in a while. whizzer studied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

when marvin woke up, he looked well rested, but he had a massive headache. "holy hell." he groaned.

"what?"

"my head hurts." he complained

"let me get you water." whizzer left and came back. "you look well rested."

"thanks. hey, what is your name? i feel that since the guy i may or may not have confessed unspeakable things to and slept in his bed i should at least know his name. im marvin." he stuck a hand out, sitting up in his (well, whizzers) bed.

"nice to meet you marvin. im whizzer." whizzer smiled shook his hand.

"what time is it?"

"10 p.m."

"oh no."

"what?"

"its just, its late and i have to go back to my dorm which is in a whole other building and-"

"stay here." whizzer said abruptly.

"but what about your bed..." marvin trailed off.

"i mean, it can fit two people, right?"

"do you mean were about to... cuddle?" marvins voice went up at the last word.

"yes, yes i do." whizzer smoothed his shirt awkwardly. "i mean, if you want."

"yes!" marvin cleared his throat. "yes, i would. c'mere."

"oh, no. im not the little spoon here. scoot over." marvin begrudgingly moved over, and let whizzer cuddle him. he found a spot in marvins neck to rest his face, and they both fell asleep together. the sound of their breathing was the only thing heard in the room. even when cordelia walked in with her friend, charlotte (to do exactly the same thing) they kept the quietness streak. all was peaceful, even with finals looming above everyones head.

~~~~~~~~~

the next time marvin and whizzer had their class together, whizzer had finished his list of people to sit next to. so he plopped next to marvin, spotting him only drinking a coffee with cream.