sick

hi! sorry i havent updated this in a few days, i was running out of ideas for a second. if you have any, dont be afraid to send them in! also, i have a chaptered fic called "a change of heart" out. before and during falsettos from whizzers perspective. thanks! (also this one has some vomiting in it if you are sensitive to that. i wont describe it, there will just be the action of throwing up.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

whizzer woke up with a stabbing stomachache. he rolled over and groaned, much to the dismay of his stomach. in the event of rolling over, a good amount of vomit came from whizzer.

"ugh, crap. mAAARVIIINNN!" whizzer cried. the feet of his boyfriend ran up the stairs to see the hot mess that is his boyfriend.

"oh no! let me check your temperature!" he said, trying to avoid what had just come out of whizzer as he brought a hand to his forehead. "definitely a fever. youre really pale. do you need anything? you should probably move to the couch downstairs so i can wash the sheets. ill get a trash can for you if this happens again. can you stand?" a sudden fatherly instinct rose in marvin.

"yeah, marv i can stand. you really dont have to do this. im a grown man." he grunts.

"yes, you are. but im caring for you, ok?" theres a sweetness in marvins tone.

"ok, marv." whizzer goes in for a small kiss, but marvin blocks him.

"uh-uh-uh! im not getting sick. i have way too much work to do. im sure you have a stomach bug, and they can be contagious."

"ugh. fine." whizzer makes his way, slowly, down to the couch. he finds the remote and puts on some light television. after a bit of watching, marvin comes in with some chicken noodle soup, crackers, and a gatorade. "thank you, marvin."

"anytime, whizzer." they sit in blissful silence watching a show whizzer put on. "you know whats crazy, whizzer?"

"what?"

"even when youre sick and pale, you are still so handsome." whizzer blushes.

~~~~~~~~~~

by the end of the day, whizzer threw up two more times. marvin had been running around all day to try and do some work and getting whizzer things to make him feel better. so they were both, respectfully, tired.

"marvin, i would like to say thank you for helping me feel better."

"anytime, whizzer." he replied with a smile on his face, grabbing whizzers hand. at around 10 oclock, both men had fallen asleep on the couch, still holding hands.