the shower

its not what you think it is, i promise! (lmao)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"marv, im going to go take a shower!" whizzer exclaimed.

"ok whizzer!" marvin replied back. marvin knew what that meant. whizzer would sing.

its not like marvin is completely bothered by it. he just didnt appreciate it all the time. sometimes he had work to do. he also knew whizzer couldnt help it. he was always humming and drumming on tables.

the water started and marvin got ready for what was, to him, the worst. the chorus started, with a small radio doing the backup vocals. it was a rendition of some popular song marvin never cared to listen to. he just had to bear it through his work. there would be no possible way he could shut up his lovers singing, he felt rude to ask him to stop.

then marvin had a brilliant idea.

~~~~~~~~~~

he knew when whizzer was going to take his next shower. exactly 7:30 every night as he had a very strict face-washing routine that takes a very long time to do.

"marvin, im going to go take a shower!" whizzer exclaimed as he always does.

"ok, whizzer!" a smirk forms on marvins mouth.

whizzer makes his way up the stairs and does his normal shower routine: undress, turn on the water, and then the radio. but the radio wont work. whizzer inspects it to see if the wire was cut or a battery was taken out but everything seemed the same.

"marvin," whizzer yelled walking down the stairs.

after taking a moment to appreciate his boyfriend in all his glory, marvin responds innocently. "yes, whizzer?"

"what happened to my radio? you know how this thing works." he placed the radio on the table.

marvin fake-inspected it for a minute before speaking, "well, whizzer i simply do not know what happened. ive looked it over and i dont know what happened to it." he put on a fake frown, "i suppose well just have to throw it away..."

"gosh, i suppose youre right..." whizzer replied without another word.

marvin never knew that whizzer knew what he did to the radio, but then again, whizzer would make sure marvin knew he knew when he put a little menacing something in marvins linguini.