Chapter Three

"What?"

He said looking surprised that I even brought it up. 

"Nothing. It's nothing."

I continued to walk, hoping he would forget I mentioned anything.

"I had no control over what she was doing."

he said, catching up to me.

"Well, duh. But you still could have avoided it. Unless you wanted her to kiss you."

"How could I have avoided it? It came out of no where"

"Um you could have moved your head to where she kissed your cheek. Or you could have backed up,  but you didn't. You let her kiss you, and you didn't even care!"

I said. I was actually starting to get really mad at him. 

"It's not like I was going to make a scene. She's cute, she kissed me. Not a big deal. It's not like she was a complete stranger. We talked for like. four hours!"

"I know. In case you forgot, I was there!"

"How could I forget?"

he said in the cutest voice,and was walking towards me. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Savannah, please stop. It's not like Shelby and I are gonna date!"

"You're right.. And it's not like you and I are going to date, either."

I said, starting to walk away again. Wow, was I not thinking tonight? Why would I say that? W o w. All I wanted to do was get away for awhile. Not be bothered, you know? 

"Why do you say it like that?"

Cameron said actually sounding like he cared. 

"I really don't know why I said that. Can we just go? Please."

"Yeah. Of couse."

The rest of the walk was so quiet and awkward. I could see that Cameron would look over at me every once in awhile. 

When we got back everyone was still in our room, and when Cameron and I walked in, they all looked up and smiled. 

"You guys were gone for a long time"

Aaron said with a big smile on his face. 

"Yeah... These two fans wanted to hang out and we sort of lost track of time. 

said Cameron looking over at me. 

-Cameron's POV-

"It's not like you and I are going to date, either" 

that's all I kept hearing in my head. Why would she say that? Maybe we would actually date. Was she really upset that Shelby kissed me? If I would have known how Savannah felt I wouldn't have let her.. I felt really bad now. Savannah walked out of the room and looked super mad. I didn't know if I should have followed her or not.. After a couple seconds I saw Nash walk out after her.. 

"What'd you do to make her so mad?"

Carter asked, while laughing. I don't know why he thought it was funny?

"I don't know, man. One of the girls that were hanging out with us kissed me, and yeah. She just got super mad. Plus her ex called her on our way back here."

"Her ex called her?"

"Yeah. I thought the same thing when she told me."

"Maybe it's actually not her ex. Maybe it's still her boyfriend.."