Chapter Seventeen. -The Final Chapter-

-Savannah's POV- 

Cameron and I have been dating for like. two months now and everything is going to perfect. A lot more better than the first time we tried to date. It feels as if this was actually meant to be. The only thing I'm nervous about is when we go back home. I don't know what's going to happen when we do. Like. long distance relationships never work out, ever. We'd hardly see each other. I don't know what to do.. We go home tonight, and I really don't want this to end. 

"Hey" 

Cameron said, sitting down beside me.

"Hey" 

"What are you doing? Are you going with the guys?"

"When?"

"Right now.. We've been trying to talk to you for like. the last five minutes"

"Oh. Sorry.."

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

"How things are going to be when we go back home.."

after I said that, Cameron looked down, and didn't say anything

"Let's not think about that right now."

Cameron finally said as he got up, and took my hand.

"What are we doing today?"

I asked Nash as all of us were standing in a circle. 

"We're going to the beach. Try not to get stung by a jelly-fish this time"

he said, and it made everyone laugh. 

"Oh, shut up. That was forever ago." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the beach, set up our stuff, then the guys all went into the water, except for me. I just sat and relaxed. 

"Hey, Savannah" 

I looked up and saw Jake.. 

"Hey!"

"Weird seeing you here. Surprised you came back after what happened last time" 

he said as he sat down next to me. 

"As you see, I'm not in the water." 

I said, and laughed a little. It was nice to see Jake. I really missed his friendship. He was actually a really good, fun friend.

"You here alone?"

"No, me and the guys came here." 

"Where are they at?"

"Surfing." 

"How long are you in San Diego for?"

"Well, tonight.."

"Where you going next?"

"Home, actually."

"Is the Magcon thing over?"

"For a little." 

"Oh. How have you been?"

"I've been good. You?"

"Same. I've thought about calling you a couple times since the last time I saw you, but I didn't know if I should or not."

"You should have."

"I just thought you were mad at me, and didn't want to talk to me anymore."

"I was never mad, upset for a little, but not mad."