Chapter Eleven.

Things have been amazing lately. No awkwardness when I'm around Cameron, we actually talk to each other all the time, and we're always hanging out and laughing, just as friends. All of us have been hanging out together a lot more now. Also I've been talking to Jake quiet a bit. This is the way it should have always been. This is the way I like it. 

I'm actually going home tonight. I'm super nervous to go home though. I haven't talked to anyone except for my mom, and she's usually busy when I call, or I'm busy when she calls, so our longest conversation was only eight minutes. I missed my mom so much, but that's about the only person. Hopefully when I get home I won't have to see or talk to Aaliyah or Zach.. 

"So.. You're going home today..."

"Yeah, Cam. I'm going home today" 

"It's not going to be the same without you"

"I'm going to miss you"

"I'm going to miss you too, Savannah" 

Cameron said, pulling me into a tight hug. I don't want this to be goodbye for us.. I'm not ready. I'm going to miss him so much, and I just don't want to leave him. 

"When are you going to be back?"

said Aaron. All of them were looking all sad, and it was making me even more sad. I'm going to miss alll of them so much. They're like my family, and gosh. I don't really know what I'm going to do without them. 

"Two or three weeks."

I said, looking down. 

"AW. GROUP HUG"

Nash yelling, pushing everyone towards each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished packing everything, and then I called Jake. 

"Hey, Savannah"

"Hey, um wanna meet up?"

"Right now?"

"Sortaaa."

"Of course"

I could tell he was smiling. I didn't want to say goodbye to him either, but I needed to see him. 

"Meet me in the park at 3:00 ok?"

"Sounds good"

I hung up the phone, and put all my things beside the door, and headed out. 

"Where you going?"

Cameron asked, grabbing my arm. 

"To the park. Why?"

"Can I join?"

"Ummm."

I haven't exactly told him about Jake, yet. 

"Sorry, I uh. I'm meeting someone there."

"Oh.. Who?"

"Umm. My friend Jake"

"Your friend?"

"Yes, my friend. Don't worry, Cam. He's not my boyfriend"

"Good"

he said, and smiled. I'm going to miss seeing his smile in person. 

"I have to go, we can talk when I get back, ok?"

"Ok"

I got to the park to see that Jake was already there, sitting on the bench. He looked so cute. Especially the way the sunlight was hitting him.