Chapter Eight

We got back to the hotel, and Shelby was there. You could really feel the tension in the room. The rest of the guys weren't there though. It was only Shelby, Lauren and Nash. 

"So, uh. Where's the rest of the guys?"

Cameron finally spoke up, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, I'm not sure. They just said they'd be back later.."

Nash said, looking down at mine and Cameron's hands still together. 

"You two finally dating?"

Nash continued, smiling. I let go of Cameron's hand and went into the other room. I wasn't ready to have this conversation with Nash, especially with Shelby in the room. 

my phone started to ring, and it was Aaliyah. 

"Hey, Al!"

"I need to talk to you."

"So, talk?"

"You have to promise not to get mad at me though!"

"I won't. Just tell"

"Savannah I'm so sorry!"

"For what?"

I was starting to get really nervous. What did she do to have to apologize to me?

"I um. I really don't know how to say this"

"Aaliyah, just tell me."

"Ok so there was a party last night at Gavin's house, and so I went with Zach and his friends, because Ashlynn didn't want to go. Anyways, there was a lot of drinking going on and one thing led to another and....."

there was a long pause. What did she do?

"and.. and I slept with Zach.. I'm so sorry"

did I hear that correctly? 

"uh, what?"

"I slept with Zach."

I.. I didn't know what to say.. a million questions was going through my mind. 

Why would he do that? Why would she? It doesn't matter that they were drinking, they shouldn't have done that? Why did I care though? Zach and I broke up, for good. He's allowed to do whatever he wants... but not with my bestfriend! Or who I though was my bestfriend... I shouldn't even care, I'm with Cameron now. but for some reason I did care. 

I kept on hearing "I slept with Zach" going through my head non-stop. My heart broke into a million pieces when I heard what she said. 

"Savannah?"

"Uh. Savannah please don't be mad"

"Al I um... I uh can't talk to you right now. I have to go."

and I hung up before she could say anything. I was debating on whether to call Zach or not. Just when I was about to dial his number, Cameron walked in. 

"Savannah what's wrong?"

did it look like there was something wrong with me?

"What do you mean?"

"You're crying. Why? What happened"

why was I crying? I didn't even think that I was. I couldn't tell Cameron that I was crying because Zach slept with my bestfriend. 

"Uh.. Nothing's wrong, Cameron."

"something is wrong, apparently."

"nothing is wrong, ok?"